ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri

This game, as an opener, scares me. Too many folks think that this will be a lock-win for the Mountaineers. I keep reminding myself that, troubles aside, Missouri is an SEC team with SEC depth. And, WVU has its own share of questions going into the game. If WVU is successful making Missouri play DH flag football style then the Mountaineers will roll. If not, who knows?

DH flag football lol. Nice try. It must be tough having the best rushing team in a conference like the Big12 when playing "flag football" No that's just football. But good attempt at taking a shot at Coach Holgorsen.

.....sucks balls.

I like word association games!!

My turn....Pitt......

Vault...expect WVU to return to a heavy spread, passing attack, with QB in the shotgun. When that happens, yes, return to DH flag football. Offense excites the fans, grit wins championships. Until DH shows the ability to lift WVU above the so-so level, I will continue to take shots at him. LOL

Vault...expect WVU to return to a heavy spread, passing attack, with QB in the shotgun. When that happens, yes, return to DH flag football. Offense excites the fans, grit wins championships. Until DH shows the ability to lift WVU above the so-so level, I will continue to take shots at him. LOL

I think DH learned a few seasons ago that he won't win at WVU without a solid run game. Regardless of personnel, that needs to continue.

To beat Missouri just get a lead of 14 points and their done. As bad as Missouri offense is, it would be hard for them to make a come back.

wvuallen...never coached I would guess. lol

Root...not a coach anybody would recognize by name I would guess.

Anybody can do anything...and think they know what they're doing....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT