ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri democrat calls for President Trumps assasination

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
and refuses to resign....even her senator Claire Mckaskill (sp) says she should resign. Last time I checked it was a federal offense to threaten the life of a president. What do all you peace loving law abiding liberals have to say about this? Do you support the rule of law or is this just more "free speech"?

You can't force a politician to resign. The Missouri government, media and public should do everything in their power to admonish this individual and investigate if she broke a law in which she might have and bring charges up against her. In the end, I do hope she resigns or be thrown out. I have zero tolerance over this kind of crap.

Again, there is a right and a wrong in this country. When a politician is in the wrong and that piece of shit you keep supporting as a president has been in the wrong over Charlottesville and it is disgusting you continue to post BS over it, you find no problem and actually support enabling people in the wrong. You do it over political idealogogy. This Missouri legislator is also in the wrong. She needs to also be denounced in the harshest way. The public has to get their heads out of their ass and quit rationalizing wrong.

You can't force a politician to resign. The Missouri government, media and public should do everything in their power to admonish this individual and investigate if she broke a law in which she might have and bring charges up against her. In the end, I do hope she resigns or be thrown out. I have zero tolerance over this kind of crap.

Again, there is a right and a wrong in this country. When a politician is in the wrong and that piece of shit you keep supporting as a president has been in the wrong over Charlottesville and it is disgusting you continue to post BS over it, you find no problem and actually support enabling people in the wrong. You do it over political idealogogy. This Missouri legislator is also in the wrong. She needs to also be denounced in the harshest way. The public has to get their heads out of their ass and quit rationalizing wrong.
you are right that the public needs to get their collective heads out of their arse. I think a lot of things Trump does are wrong. The reason I support his statement in the Charlottesville issue is personal knowledge of the situation as described from people who were there and witnessed the violence coming from BOTH sides, and that is not being reported fairly. If you were here and saw it it might make a difference in your opinion.........ps....how's your golf game....mine sucks right now but at least I'm sucking at some great courses...ie The Homestead

Here's one article on this topic. I'd think she'd be unanimously expelled, unless Dims want a F'ing state legislator to have a broader impact in 2018 and beyond. That said, I may write a letter on her behalf.

Here's one article on this topic. I'd think she'd be unanimously expelled, unless Dims want a F'ing state legislator to have a broader impact in 2018 and beyond. That said, I may write a letter on her behalf.
Hope she runs in 2020. Elizabeth (fauxahontas) Warren as president and this ? As Vice President. Two of the Dems best

You are an idiot bru. Go sell stupid somewhere else you fat bastard.

Hope she runs in 2020. Elizabeth (fauxahontas) Warren as president and this ? As Vice President. Two of the Dems best
She's just a State legislator, BombadEER. I don't think she'll win Shiite in the Republican State of MO. If she receives votes against expulsion, the Democratic Party will be further weakened in the state and generally look bad nationally. Besides, an omen is going to pass right over her ass on Monday.
R66j6Q9.jpg

She's just a State legislator, BombadEER. I don't think she'll win Shiite in the Republican State of MO. If she receives votes against expulsion, the Democratic Party will be further weakened in the state and generally look bad nationally. Besides, an omen is going to pass right over her ass on Monday.
R66j6Q9.jpg

So her fat ass will be the reason for the eclipse?

Senate Majority Leaders Issue Statement on Next Steps for Sen. Chappelle-Nadal
August 18, 2017August 18, 2017 Senate Communications Headline News, News Release, Senate Majority Caucus, Senator Mike Kehoe, Senator Ron Richard
Senate-Seal-with-Quote.jpg

“We hope Sen. Chappelle-Nadal realizes the seriousness of her statements, takes responsibility for her words, and resigns on her own accord. However, we are preparing for options afforded in the Missouri Constitution and the Senate Rules if she continues to defy the public outcry and not resign.”

Senate Leader Ron Richard, R-Joplin
District 32

“We have heard the calls from the Governor and the Lt. Governor, and remain firmly convinced she should resign on her own. Failing to do so, we do have options to ensure the integrity of the Senate. The process of expulsion is a significant, rarely used step that should not be taken lightly. We are researching the detailed steps involved in the expulsion process and will be prepared to move forward as necessary.”

Majority Floor Leader Mike Kehoe, R-Jefferson City
District 6

Lauren Hieger, Senate Majority Caucus Communications Director
(573) 751-7266 – lauren.hieger@senate.mo.gov

I don't know how much Trump planned it, but he set the perfect trap, and Dems have fallen head over heal. If the Democrats don't get a clear and concise economic message before midterms, they'll get trounced again. Identity politics is just too much for them to resist, however.

Trump could have negative approval ratings, and they'll still get beat up.

I don't know how much Trump planned it, but he set the perfect trap, and Dems have fallen head over heal. If the Democrats don't get a clear and concise economic message before midterms, they'll get trounced again. Identity politics is just too much for them to resist, however.

Trump could have negative approval ratings, and they'll still get beat up.
We past the point where identit politics are going to play. I'm seeing it more and more, people who used to bite their tongue are no longer giving a shit.

ADVERTISEMENT