ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota???????

Losing to Minnesota is as bad as losing to WVU. For some reason, Holtmann's teams almost always have a slump in January. Holtmann is a slightly better than average coach, who has had very good recruiting classes in 2022 and 2023, so he'll likely be allowed to stick around through the end of next season. However, if he does not get past the Round of 32 this or next season, which seems to be his Waterloo, then he should be shown the door. He wins at least 20 games every season, which tHuggs can't do, and never has awful seasons like tHuggy does from time-to-time, but Ohio State's expectations have to be higher than the Round of 32.

Losing to Minnesota is as bad as losing to WVU. For some reason, Holtmann's teams almost always have a slump in January. Holtmann is a slightly better than average coach, who has had very good recruiting classes in 2022 and 2023, so he'll likely be allowed to stick around through the end of next season. However, if he does not get past the Round of 32 this or next season, which seems to be his Waterloo, then he should be shown the door. He wins at least 20 games every season, which tHuggs can't do, and never has awful seasons like tHuggy does from time-to-time, but Ohio State's expectations have to be higher than the Round of 32.
They had some highlights of the game on at lunchtime, and they apparently had the coaches on mics the entire game. From the little I saw, that would have drove me nuts. All the Minnesota coach did was yell instructions throughout the highlights, and the Ohio State coach kept yelling out blue this, or green this. I would have turned down the sound, I think.

Couldn't even imagine what that would have been like, had it been Thuggins mic'd up. Probably would have been nothing but bleeps.

the gophers do not have a shelf that contains jars that hold the souls of ahia state basketball players and the used car salesman....The Bear does

Yeah, for being 3-2 against 'em, sure he does. More likely, tHuggs has your brain in a jar, which would explain your brain-dead takes on here.

ADVERTISEMENT