ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Milan Puskar Stadium Updates

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Milan Puskar Stadium Updates

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (August 16, 2016) – In preparation for the 2016 football season, the WVU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has announced the following upgrades to Milan Puskar Stadium in order to better accommodate fans’ game day experience.

· Two new gates have been added for ticketed access – northwest and northeast.

· The east gate is now a WVU student-only gate. All other general ticket holders who previously

entered the east gate must enter the southeast or new northeast gate or any other stadium gate except the East.

· WVU player guest will call, for this season only, will be located at the West Gate.

· The following gates are ADA accessible: west, north, northeast and southeast. However, ADA shuttles only run to the west and southeast gates.

· ADA shuttles will continue to drop at the west gate. ADA shuttles for fans with seating on the east side will be dropped at the new southeast gate where there is an elevator to access the east concourse.

‘ Fans will have a new experience during official replay reviews as the videoboard will now show exactly what the replay official sees.

· The new Mountaineer Legends Park is located outside the northeast and northwest gates.

· Given the new open carry laws in the state of West Virginia, it’s important to note that weapons, including firearms, are prohibited on University property.

· Additional ADA seating, charging stations, family restrooms and televisions have been added on the new east concourse.

· Updated wayfinding signage and graphics have been added on the new east concourse.

· The Mountaineer Mantrip returns to its original route, with the team being dropped off at the intersection of Don Nehlen and Med Center Drives. The team will follow the sidewalk along Med

Center Drive into the new northeast gate. The coal is located outside the new northeast gate.

‘ Construction continues along the west side of the stadium. Please be observant of construction barriers and restricted areas.

· Smoking is still only permitted in designated smoking areas located at various gates. In some locations, these areas will not be available until after kickoff.

· Effective this season, WVU Athletics will no longer sell single game parking in the following lots: White, Rose and Lime Green.

Tickets for West Virginia’s 2016 home opener against Missouri at Milan Puskar Stadium are still available through the Mountaineer Ticket Office. Fans can purchase tickets and select their own seat online at WVUGAME.com or by calling 1-800-WVU GAME.

How does Warez Stadium sound? Name the stadium after me and I will personally guarantee that TorontoEERs will serve each and every person that enters the gate .........a huge home grown (in Michigan) pickle! These pickles will make you forget that you didn't sleep on a My Pillow. Heck, the pickle will be free. You don't have to buy one get one!

How does Warez Stadium sound? Name the stadium after me and I will personally guarantee that TorontoEERs will serve each and every person that enters the gate .........a huge home grown (in Michigan) pickle! These pickles will make you forget that you didn't sleep on a My Pillow. Heck, the pickle will be free. You don't have to buy one get one!
Sorry to be the one to break the news to you Warez ole buddy, but Toronto wanted me to let you know he was bringing the Canadian delicacy "beaver tails" down from the Great White North and opening up a concession stand on Willowdale and, thus, will be unavailable to distribute your world famous gherkins. Sorry.

Reactions: COOL MAN
Sorry to be the one to break the news to you Warez ole buddy, but Toronto wanted me to let you know he was bringing the Canadian delicacy "beaver tails" down from the Great White North and opening up a concession stand on Willowdale and, thus, will be unavailable to distribute your world famous gherkins. Sorry.

Euell...............you may be All-Conference ...............but you don't speak for TorontoEERs. I hared ole TorontoEERs cause he wasn't thick between the ears. We all like a little Beaver Tail ..............mainly cause it goes good with the world famous sweet gherkin. There you have it.

Euell...............you may be All-Conference ...............but you don't speak for TorontoEERs. I hared ole TorontoEERs cause he wasn't thick between the ears. We all like a little Beaver Tail ..............mainly cause it goes good with the world famous sweet gherkin. There you have it.
Those crazy Canucks also eat something called "Poutine." I suspect he may bring some of that down to sell also. Combine that with the "hunnerts" you are paying him and that boy will be on easy street!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT