ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan House Member Files to Impeach Governor Gretchen Whitmer

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s administration on Sunday ORDERED high schools and colleges to stop in-person classes, CLOSED RESTAURANTS to indoor dining and suspended organized sports...

She’s using the health department to issue her orders now.

SHE'S trying to STOP the recount...

She also cancelled the permit for line 5, a pipeline that brings 650,000 barrels of oil into the state.

Heats a lot of homes, hope there is an alternative plan.

She also cancelled the permit for line 5, a pipeline that brings 650,000 barrels of oil into the state.

Heats a lot of homes, hope there is an alternative plan.
Wonder how that will help all the private sector unions that pay very high amounts of taxes every week .
Yep voting Democrat is good for unions they say ....show me , I say

Totally shut down again. This is a trial run for Joe Biden. I doubt you'll see the patriots stand for this. Look for revolt to begin today. K through 8th grade is allowed to stay open, indoors, but high school semifinals and championships are postponed.

School vouchers would help with the Corona pandemic, they would allow more kids to go to smaller schools, creating a healthier environment limiting the amount of exposure & more effective cleaning.
Bring that up to the teachers...
I'll be waiting for someone to tell me how larger classrooms & skipping every other day is better for the students...I don't think schools should be shut down to begin with.

matthewmaddock
· Nov 15
Today, myself and a growing list of Michigan Legislators have decided that @GovWhitmer has crossed the line and will be calling for #ImpeachWhitmer hearings. The list of violations is long and the call is overdue #MIGOP #MILEG

e89394d3a17d83fa.png

cb179e54c18db95e.png

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT