Now Michigan....

Are we now adding Michigan to the schools who you support as well

Pitt
Duquesne
Penn State
Ohio State
Purdue

Now Michigan....

Haha. Hey there. No I don’t follow Michigan at all. Penn St is the worst. And, you left WVU out. You can’t quit me haha. I just kinda remember some moron playing smart guy Mr. know-it-all about Howard not being a good coach or something. Do you remember who that knucklehead google dick was?

Haha. Hey there. No I don’t follow Michigan at all. Penn St is the worst. And, you left WVU out. You can’t quit me haha. I just kinda remember some moron playing smart guy Mr. know-it-all about Howard not being a good coach or something. Do you remember who that knucklehead google dick was?

You change your team so much it is hard to keep up

Sounding like a Michigan Fan

You change your team so much it is hard to keep up

Sounding like a Michigan Fan

Never changed any of my go-to teams you lyin sack of shit. You just make shit up goofball. Bump the thread were I said Michigan or Penn St were ago-to team of mine. You won’t find anything. Again you get owned. Always been Pitt, WVU, tOSU and Purdue. I followed Duquesne while my Nephew played and coached there.

Last edited:
Never changed any of my go-to teams you lyin sack of shit. You just make shit up goofball. Bump the thread were I said Michigan or Penn St were ago-to team of mine. You won’t. Again you get owned. Always been Pitt, WVU, tOSU and Purdue. I followed Duquesne while my Nephew played and coached there.

You did create a thread about Michigan so it sounded like you are riding with them.

Actually having been watching much basketball recently.. Been busy and when I have time for sports it is usually football recruiting

So you support another team to "troll" me...
Don't particularly care what Michigan does or doesn't do.

Step up your game, Greggy

Expect better from you
Poor gregor....we really did break him a while back. TO think this is how he spends his free time....LMAO...what a complete dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT