ADVERTISEMENT

Miami QB is horrible. Why not Jack Allison?

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Did Mark Rick make a mistake by basically dumping off Jack Allison down there?? Allison may have developed better here over the last year. I think WVU might have brought out his confidence and potential better. That Rozier QB for Miami is terrible and everybody in Cane nation knows this.

I know we haven’t seen Allison and he’s not a guaranteed starter because he’s going to have a big battle all offseason with Trey Lowe but damn he’s got to be better than Miami starter Rozier. I know Rick wanted to get a more athletic QB but damn. The good thing for Allison is he isn’t getting thrown in to the fire. He’s getting lots of time to grow and develop himself at WVU. It may pay off.

Has it occurred to you that as bad as Rozier was for Miami he is still better than Jack Allison?

We can't make any qualified statements about the difference between the two because we haven't seen Allison throw a pass or run the offense yet. We have literally nothing to go on other than homer journalism.

For example, who would have thought that Chugs would have been as bad as he was last year? Or how the offense would totally come off the tracks when he entered a game?

So until we know for sure you might want to be careful around those glass houses you're trying to build.

Has it occurred to you that as bad as Rozier was for Miami he is still better than Jack Allison?

We can't make any qualified statements about the difference between the two because we haven't seen Allison throw a pass or run the offense yet. We have literally nothing to go on other than homer journalism.

For example, who would have thought that Chugs would have been as bad as he was last year? Or how the offense would totally come off the tracks when he entered a game?

So until we know for sure you might want to be careful around those glass houses you're trying to build.
Never miss an opportunity to put on a negative WVU slant no matter how slim the actual connection to WVU. Very sad but borders on disgusting.

Never miss an opportunity to put on a negative WVU slant no matter how slim the actual connection to WVU. Very sad but borders on disgusting.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. However, nothing that I wrote is untrue. Is Jack Allison better than what they have in Miami now? I hope so but until we see for sure we have no guarantees. Hoped to see him Saturday night in the last 5 minutes or so to see what he can do but Grier led us to another TD and another dagger in the Tennessee heart so can't argue there. Hopefully he'll get about a half this Saturday to show what he can do.

Holgs needs to get Allison and Lowe some reps in 2nd half. Lowe can play and still be redshirted.

Who is Mark Rick? A grad assistant? Mark Richt coaches at Miami, my illiterate friend.

ADVERTISEMENT