Met Mountaineer football player at grocery store

Nova Mountaineer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
Morgantown
Was shopping yesterday and saw these three massive young guys shopping - carts
filled to overflowing.
Two went one way and the other toward me. I ask if he played football. He smiled
and yes. He his name was Brown - Michael of the offensive line brothers from Compton
California. I said he was nice to meet him and fans were glad when they both decided
to come to WVU. He said he liked it here. Nice conversation, fine young man.

Bompton? We need Darnell Wright and Doug Nester on offensive line. Those 2 high rated WV boys are 2 big nasty ass boys that will get after your ass.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Bompton? We need Darnell Wright and Doug Nester on offensive line. Those 2 high rated WV boys are 2 big nasty ass boys that will get after your ass.

You need to stay up to date on the lingo
ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u3.png

There you go.
A lot of these Los Angeles area football players want to better themselves plus their communities once they can become somebody.
Very good football players and for the most part determined students and football players.

There you go.
A lot of these Los Angeles area football players want to better themselves plus their communities once they can become somebody.
Very good football players and for the most part determined students and football players.

Serious question here Fake...just how would you know? lol

Serious question here Fake...just how would you know? lol

Does something not fit your agenda.

When these kids play for your school you should at least learn about who they are and where they come from.
The last 35 years seen a few from Southern California including a few this year.

No one represented this type of player more than Ricky Williams who came from a lower middle class area in SD.

Does something not fit your agenda.

When these kids play for your school you should at least learn about who they are and where they come from.
The last 35 years seen a few from Southern California including a few this year.

No one represented this type of player more than Ricky Williams who came from a lower middle class area in SD.

LOL...it must be in your genes...the absolute inability to answer a direct question without anything other than a deflection. Of course, because you slip and slide all over the place it is a good indication of how much you just flat out lie.

LOL...it must be in your genes...the absolute inability to answer a direct question without anything other than a deflection. Of course, because you slip and slide all over the place it is a good indication of how much you just flat out lie.

You don't care about facts or the truth.
Your agenda is more important than anything so why waste my time.

If you want to learn about the student atheltes who play for your school the best place to start is Twitter.

Like I said you are not interested in how one can find out about the players who play for their university.

Some of the Los Angeles players are like Deshaun Jackson as well. A wannabe thug punk that is dumber than a box of rocks.

Last edited:
I am going to give nova some credit for stating a legitimate thread. Sounds like a good kid. And a good Mountaineer.

Why are the rest of you turning it into a mess with your petty shit.

WTF??!

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Some of the Los Angeles players are like Deshaun Jackson as well. A wannabe thug punk that is dumber than a bocks of rocks.

He did attend Cal so I don't think that is fully true.
He grew up and hung out with known gang members and had family members in the Rollin 60's.
If you understand how deeply entrenched that lifestyle is you wouldn't be surprised.

Too bad they didn't bring Ricky Baker with them.
Ricky was going to be a star. USC wanted him to play Running Back and be the next Marcus Allen.

Last edited:
Was shopping yesterday and saw these three massive young guys shopping - carts
filled to overflowing.
Two went one way and the other toward me. I ask if he played football. He smiled
and yes. He his name was Brown - Michael of the offensive line brothers from Compton
California. I said he was nice to meet him and fans were glad when they both decided
to come to WVU. He said he liked it here. Nice conversation, fine young man.

That’s pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

Plenty of guys from Los Angeles have screwed up. Some are smart and motivated and others are not.

Also the gang lifestyle has faded away. It’s all wannabes and losers trying to be even dumber. Most Los Angeles athletes are millennial pussy boys. A recruiter from Texas once made the statement to me that west coast boys are serious soft pussy boys and it didn’t matter if they were from the hood or not.

SG44Gold, yes that was the point I was trying to make. I made a point of telling
him how excited the board was when he and his brother decided to come to WVU.
He appreciated that. It was a neat thing - also from the looks of the shopping carts
they ought to be putting on a few extra pounds.

If you understand how deeply entrenched that lifestyle is you wouldn't be surprised.

And you are a racist in addition to being FakeTexasMoron? Wow. Blowhard. Know at all. And cellar dweller. And now a racist. Keep adding on to your negative attributes little dude.

Plenty of guys from Los Angeles have screwed up. Some are smart and motivated and others are not.

Also the gang lifestyle has faded away. It’s all wannabes and losers trying to be even dumber. Most Los Angeles athletes are millennial pussy boys. A recruiter from Texas once made the statement to me that west coast boys are serious soft pussy boys and it didn’t matter if they were from the hood or not.

A blowhard college football analyst saying this during a telecast of an SEC game is not the same as them saying it to YOU.

I remember some guy saying the same thing on TV a few years ago.

Never met DeGabriel Floyd then.
The guy calls himself a Savage and wants to take opposing teams manhood.

SG44Gold, yes that was the point I was trying to make. I made a point of telling
him how excited the board was when he and his brother decided to come to WVU.
He appreciated that. It was a neat thing - also from the looks of the shopping carts
they ought to be putting on a few extra pounds.

It is a great story and glad the players were respectful.
Hopefully they can play some football and earn a degree. It is tough on some that play CFB and then end up back where it started.

I would bet that these kids are part Pacific Islander and are members of the Church of Latter Day Saints.
The missions after high school gave it away .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT