ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Message from Neal Brown

At least there are some people in power who say the correct things.

Good for Neal Brown

There won’t be games with fans to wear masks at this fall. I think it’s becoming very apparent. It just ain’t happening.

napcar and the ufc are still operating but the team sports (maybe baseball) just won’t get it right.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Hey look...neo racist...anti white...lefty TVZ/JV is back! Let the pompous spew begin.

Needing the country to come together...
If that is bad for some we have some major issues

Let me put it this way. You are supposedly a former officer in the Air Force.
The chance of a major war happening is the highest it has been in the last 45 years.
Just like in the 1950's and 1960's this country has to move forward.. This includes the removal of the Confederate names off military bases.
Can't have all this infighting if things go bad in South Asia.

Needing the country to come together...
If that is bad for some we have some major issues

Let me put it this way. You are supposedly a former officer in the Air Force.
The chance of a major war happening is the highest it has been in the last 45 years.
Just like in the 1950's and 1960's this country has to move forward.. This includes the removal of the Confederate names off military bases.
Can't have all this infighting if things go bad in South Asia.

Try to spin your mouth drool anyway you want but your words give you away. You are a neo racist...anti white...antifa loving doofus. You have no credibility ...and no place on this forum.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Try to spin your mouth drool anyway you want but your words give you away. You are a neo racist...anti white...antifa loving doofus. You have no credibility ...and no place on this forum.

You take these stupid politics way too serious.

The US needs to move forward. I already showed you the demographics of this country.

Don't let things getting politicized confuse you. There are more important things right now.
One of them is moving forward as a country. Letting black and brown people know that this is their country as well.
If that bothers you...I don't know what to tell you. But skin color shouldn't be that important.

Research what is going on with Pakistan/India/China.

We are talking about a major war that can last at the very least 5 years.

I wear a mask when I go to the grocery store, home depot, etc. It may help, it may not...I doubt it hurts anything though. At this point I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good.

Keeping it from spreading quickly.
Protect the hospitals.

I wear a mask when I go to the grocery store, home depot, etc. It may help, it may not...I doubt it hurts anything though. At this point I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good.
Do you actually wash your mask? I'd say most people don't bother to wash their masks which means we have a lot of people carrying covid around with them when they wear those masks. A gust from A/C could knock some of those covid particles right off and back into the air. Factor in people touching their masks to adjust them and then touching other surfaces, they are just spreading it all over the place for everybody to get.

NINTCHDBPICT000593292742.png

You take these stupid politics way too serious.

The US needs to move forward. I already showed you the demographics of this country.

Don't let things getting politicized confuse you. There are more important things right now.
One of them is moving forward as a country. Letting black and brown people know that this is their country as well.
If that bothers you...I don't know what to tell you. But skin color shouldn't be that important.

Research what is going on with Pakistan/India/China.

We are talking about a major war that can last at the very least 5 years.

You are obsessed with skin color and being anti white...which by definition makes you a racist. You are obsessed with genetic manipulation...which by definition makes you a Hitler lover. You are obsessed with harvesting gibberish from Google and then spewing it...which by definition makes you a pompous jackass. And these are your best qualities. You are also easily baited fool lol.

ADVERTISEMENT