ADVERTISEMENT

Message board civil war?!?!

Crap, I'm confused, ever since moving to Winchester area, not sure which frickin side I'm on. For the moment though, death to topic view!

attentionwhore1.gif

I have always used thread view - it is what makes sense - I guess I will have to used to topic view - but I will not like it and in my mind it causes way too much redundancy. Being a mathmatician and having a very logical mind - Thread view makes a whole lot more sense.

If forced into topic view

I WILL cancel my participation. If enough are willing to take this action concessions will be granted or the entire board will cease to exist. Take a stand against this and see if reasonable protest has a place in our society.

Re: If forced into topic view

Originally posted by eerdoc:
I WILL cancel my participation. If enough are willing to take this action concessions will be granted or the entire board will cease to exist. Take a stand against this and see if reasonable protest has a place in our society.
With all the problems in the world today, THIS is the one that drives you to action?

SMH

sign0084.r191677.gif

You have no idea regarding my feelings

on multiple topics. As far as I know we have never met nor had any in-depth discussions on the various, available, media. So why do you feel qualified to offer ANY comment regarding what '...drives...' me? Remember,this site is for Mountaineer sports, so topics discussion of the '...problems in the World today...' would be inappropriate.

ADVERTISEMENT