ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Cemex

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Cemex, a Mexican corporate, first became a known entity in the public realm when it refused to help build Trump's wall.

Corporate branding: link

They are a Soros/Rothschild controlled entity with many donations to Clinton/CNF, etc.

On March 14, the DOJ requested certain information from them, and reported they were under investigation. link

Enter this weekend: Abandoned child slave (sex?) camp found in Tucson, AZ link

Cemex owns the land. Reportedly, the mayor is placing obstacles anywhere he can. I wonder why?

Cemex, a Mexican corporate, first became a known entity in the public realm when it refused to help build Trump's wall.

They are a Soros/Rothschild controlled entity with many donations to Clinton/CNF, etc.

On March 14, the DOJ requested certain information from them, and reported they were under investigation. link

Cemex owns the land. Reportedly, the mayor is placing obstacles anywhere he can. I wonder why?

lmao. Soros!!!!!!

Reactions: moe
lmao. Soros!!!!!!
DezV1LSVMAAXdKA.jpg

I would have thought you would have learned your lesson after the pizza gate thing.....and the Secret Society thing....

I would have thought you would have learned your lesson after the pizza gate thing.....and the Secret Society thing....

I never said a word about pizza anything. You're going to find out about your secret society soon, or in a few years.

I didn't say Soros or Rothschilds were involved in whatever was happening on the land, but... their 3rd cousin or whatever he is is trying to keep it at bay.

lol you're a nut, wow.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

Keep that immigration flowing!!!

How's this story going? lol

The same? The mayor still being a family member. What's your point?
My point? That you've gone complete batshit with QANON conspiracies. People claim to be pro law enforcement, until law enforcement doesn't back up their cuckoo stories.

It's fun watching you descend in to madness.

BUT THE MAYOR! lol

My point? That you've gone complete batshit with QANON conspiracies. People claim to be pro law enforcement, until law enforcement doesn't back up their cuckoo stories.

It's fun watching you descend in to madness.

BUT THE MAYOR! lol
And in the meantime, McCabe is requesting immunity. All good, just the DepDir of the FBI being compromised. Nothing to see here.

The mayor still being a family member.
What does that mean?? seriously. I'm sure you have the inside scoop so let's hear it. I googled the guy, saw where he wrecked a city (Tuscon) vehicle (Prius), no citations issued. He was also carjacked (Prius again) once. I have the same last name as a former German king but we're not "family".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rothschild

And in the meantime, McCabe is requesting immunity. All good, just the DepDir of the FBI being compromised. Nothing to see here.
If only there was some other thread to discuss that. Again, what competent lawyer allows a client under investigation to testify? It's leverage. If Congress wants answers, they'll give it to him. Get him to turn on Comey and the DEEPSTATE before the Clintons kill him!

What does that mean?? seriously. I'm sure you have the inside scoop so let's hear it. I googled the guy, saw where he wrecked a city (Tuscon) vehicle (Prius), no citations issued. He was also carjacked (Prius again) once. I have the same last name as a former German king but we're not "family".

Anti-Semites have a hard on for Rothschild family conspiracy theories.

You've done more than me, conspiracy theorist.

Huh? lol My bad, I thought you might have a clue regarding a thread you started, what was I thinking....

I only introduced you. Seems like you're getting to know each other fairly well.

If only there was some other thread to discuss that. Again, what competent lawyer allows a client under investigation to testify? It's leverage. If Congress wants answers, they'll give it to him. Get him to turn on Comey and the DEEPSTATE before the Clintons kill him!
Yep, it’s totes ok that we’re even having this discussion about the Deputy Director of the FBI, after the Dir of the FBI was fired. Just another day.

This shit isn’t ok. It’s not normal.

I'm open to the idea that it's nothing, and that's great. But like I said, straps on trees... I'd like to know what those would be for.
I think we should gofundyou a fact finding mission. We need boots on the ground. To hell with local law enforcement and Homeland Security.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT