ADVERTISEMENT

McAfee all in with Wren

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
When a few members of his panel took a few jabs at Brown, McAfee responded by pointing out a few reasons to be optimistic.

"Neal's got a young batch at West Virginia that might get really good next year. honestly. Young wide receiver, very good. Running back, very good. Quarterback, very good. Offensive line, we got to figure that out I think. Neal Brown is going to be climbing again. And if not, he's going to be gone. And then we've got a full coaching search with a new AD."

Sorry, enough years of NB to not fall for optimism. I hope I'm proven wrong, but don't see how Wren changes whatever crap show is going on amongst the coaching staff and in the locker room, without major change to team leadership.

Sorry, enough years of NB to not fall for optimism. I hope I'm proven wrong, but don't see how Wren changes whatever crap show is going on amongst the coaching staff and in the locker room, without major change to team leadership.
Sorry I don't give a shit for your opinion. Leadership will be changed after about 4 games into 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT