ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe naysayers should give Erik a break

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
He spent 2 days in the hospital the week of the game but showed up to give it his best shot.

And you guys want to trash Erik, who leads the team in scoring average, is among the leaders in assists, passing inside to teammates for open layups, rebounds?

Erik shot a shot he was not suppose to shoot. If the screen wasn't there, and it wasn't, he was to drive toward the basket and find Tre Mitchell. Erik once again was selfish player. Selfish players are cancer. Selfish players were one reason they went 4-14 last year? Selfish players.

Reactions: Steak Sub
Rootmaster is an attention seeking fraud who will do anything to get it even it he winds up again and again with egg on his face! Erik showed all his doubting Thomases today!

Rootmaster is an attention seeking fraud who will do anything to get it even it he winds up again and again with egg on his face! Erik showed all his doubting Thomases today!
Why are you digging up a two week old thread to give rootie attention when you claim you have him on ignore...especially when you already started a how great is Erik thread.

Dude...pick up your troll game.

Why are you digging up a two week old thread to give rootie attention when you claim you have him on ignore...especially when you already started a how great is Erik thread.

Dude...pick up your troll game.

Posts by people on Ignore, which I do with Root, show up in responses to his posts by those I do not have on Ignore. Otherwise I would never see his posts, which is fine by me.

giphy.gif

I was replying to Rootmaster's response that showed up in a response by another poster. When you respond and quote the original post shows up, as it did this time. Otherwise I would never know that irrational post Rootmaster made this time. He lists more than Trump, which is really hard to do1

I was replying to Rootmaster's response that showed up in a response by another poster. When you respond and quote the original post shows up, as it did this time. Otherwise I would never know that irrational post Rootmaster made this time. He lists more than Trump, which is really hard to do1
Hi fake sportswriter...see you miss me little pussyman. I do get a laugh reading your juvenile and nerd boy posts.

So, let me see if I have this right...

You put Root on ignore, which is your right and perhaps a wise thing to do on your part. Then, when one of his posts shows up in another person's post you refuse to ignore it, which was supposedly the very reason you put him on ignore in the first place?

You're not very bright, are you?

I believe most of your supposed resume' was written by George Santos, wasn't it? Looks good, sounds good, just doesn't stand up to much scrutiny.

Last edited:
You should learn to mentally block and ignore certain responses and individuals. Touching a nerve is goal #1 in trollism school of trolling.

He spent 2 days in the hospital the week of the game but showed up to give it his best shot.

And you guys want to trash Erik, who leads the team in scoring average, is among the leaders in assists, passing inside to teammates for open layups, rebounds?
give your hemorrhoids a break. Get up and take a walk.

SO, OPINIONS AREN'T ALLOWED UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH THEM?
no, hemorrhoid thrombus. Which is nothing related to your "opinion" response. Logic does related to an opinion at least in the quality of how it is expressed.

you have childlike responses to even the simplest of topics. It's probably too late to ask you "when are you going to grow up". is it?

Reactions: Rootmaster
no, hemorrhoid thrombus. Which is nothing related to your "opinion" response. Logic does related to an opinion at least in the quality of how it is expressed.

you have childlike responses to even the simplest of topics. It's probably too late to ask you "when are you going to grow up". is it?

HAVE A NICE DAY, SIR. DON'T BEAT YOUR WIFE OR CHASE CHILDREN OFF YOUR LAWN. PEACE! I THINK YOU ARE SAYING: I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU THEREFORE YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO GIVE YOUR OPINION AND RUIN MY DAY. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT COURTESYING.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT