Hawaii
UNLV
San Jose state

Big 12
Air Force
Colorado state
Nevada
Utah state

Anything is possible. Don't believe the B1G will make further moves, particularly since it seems ND is going to stay independent. Doubtful the SEC would select more teams from either conference, so it's really the teams you listed as potentials, all predicated on one league not feasting on the other.

Goes after the Mtn west conference.
The PAC goes after
Boise State
San Diego state
Fresno state
Hawaii
UNLV
San Jose state

Big 12
Air Force
Colorado state
Nevada
Utah state
Interesting but ain't gonna happen. B12 going after a few PAC teams after B1G decides what other PAC teams they want.
Some PAC teams may jump first to B12.

Goes after the Mtn west conference.
The PAC goes after
Boise State
San Diego state
Fresno state
Hawaii
UNLV
San Jose state

Big 12
Air Force
Colorado state
Nevada
Utah state
Why would the Big 12 want Air Force, Colorado State, Nevada, Utah State?

There are more desirable programs and new areas in the coveted Eastern Markets than any of the MWC areas outside of Southern California.

I wonder if San Diego State and Boise State both had offers on the table from the PAC12 and the Big12, who would they choose?

I also wonder whether Memphis, as a member of the Big12 for 12 years by the time the GOR of the ACC runs out might have as much or more going for it then than Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse, Boston College, VaTech or NCState.

I don't fall for that old deflection former caped one.
So you decide to pull your own deflection by being pure troll. When your maturity kicks in come talk sports with the adults. Until then go back to claiming that Tyler person is a racist and attacking the low life WVUFF.

So you decide to pull your own deflection by being pure troll. When your maturity kicks in come talk sports with the adults. Until then go back to claiming that Tyler person is a racist and attacking the low life WVUFF.
Correction. Never said Tyler-light is a racist...though it might be. Said he is what he posts...an anti Christian bigot.

No as if no f#$king way. That will be where the PAC 12 will be discount bin shopping next year.

PAC is waiting on the next bat to hit their conference and see who they lose.

Yeah I see your Slag Hollow point of view...Washington...Oregon...southern Cal and Stanford have never achieved like WVU!!!

ADVERTISEMENT