ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe 3 22 team conferences

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
I say this because I do think the BIG will push hard for Notre Dame. I do think then they go after Miami. Miami for some reason I think wants to be in the BIG and the BIG wants them. Now that’s 18 teams after that the BIG I think adds 4 PAC schools. The SEC will go after FSU Clemson UNC Duke UVA and VT. The Big 12 will then take Pitt Syracuse Boston College Wake Forest Georgia Tech Louisville Arizona Arizona at Colorado Utah.

I do think Big 10 stays out of SEC states and SEC stays out of Big 10 area. Big 10 currently said they will not expand until the TV contract is signed.

Reactions: sammyk
I say this because I do think the BIG will push hard for Notre Dame. I do think then they go after Miami. Miami for some reason I think wants to be in the BIG and the BIG wants them. Now that’s 18 teams after that the BIG I think adds 4 PAC schools. The SEC will go after FSU Clemson UNC Duke UVA and VT. The Big 12 will then take Pitt Syracuse Boston College Wake Forest Georgia Tech Louisville Arizona Arizona at Colorado Utah.
The Big 12 will not want Wake Forest.

Reactions: steeleer
Money will eventually run out and Big 10 and SEC will suffer. They will always want more and more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT