ADVERTISEMENT

May want to have the "can of soup" day again in Huntington on Saturday

JCT1

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
Bring a can of soup, get in the game for free. Could be the only way to get 12,000 for this UNC Charlotte game. MU's marketing dept needs to be working overtime.

Bring a can of soup, get in the game for free. Could be the only way to get 12,000 for this UNC Charlotte game. MU's marketing dept needs to be working overtime.
Hard to market a bad product! We are a deeply flawed football team, playing a woeful bunch on Saturday.

Reactions: Marine03 and JCT1
Need to have a “Fire Doc” day for a can of beer the joint would be packed

Need to have a “Fire Doc” day for a can of beer the joint would be packed
If he loses to Charlotte on Saturday the "fire Doc" chorus will be in full force. Although the 49ers are beyond woeful, I think they'll give us all we want!

Reactions: JCT1
If he loses to Charlotte on Saturday the "fire Doc" chorus will be in full force. Although the 49ers are beyond woeful, I think they'll give us all we want!

If the Herd gets an L on Saturday vs. the Charlotte Hornets, at home, in front of 12K, then there can be no discussion or other alternative. Doc will need to be fired and somehow you come up with his buyout. It's that simple.

If the Herd gets an L on Saturday vs. the Charlotte Hornets, at home, in front of 12K, then there can be no discussion or other alternative. Doc will need to be fired and somehow you come up with his buyout. It's that simple.
12-14K seems about right to me and I agree a loss to that outfit has to be considered fatal!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT