ADVERTISEMENT

May 07, 2019

79eer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2008
Pittsburgh
“I'm concerned that if we don't impeach the president, he will get reelected," Dem. Rep. Al Green (over 3 months ago)
........ and there are Liberal Wingnuts on here who think this is about a phone call.
.... gotta love it!

Reactions: wvu2007
“I'm concerned that if we don't impeach the president, he will get reelected," Dem. Rep. Al Green (over 3 months ago)
........ and there are Liberal Wingnuts on here who think this is about a phone call.
.... gotta love it!
He's out of office in a little over a year no matter what happens so try to relax. Since Repubs won't vote to impeach, he'll just lose at the ballot box.

.... gotta love it!

So, the Democrats forced Trump to call Ukraine and put himself in this position.

Reactions: tjebarr
.... gotta love it!
So, the Democrats forced Trump to call Ukraine and put himself in this position.
So you’re saying if not for the phone call, ..... impeachment would no longer be a subject of discussion??
....... you’re either a knuckle head, denying reality, or both.

Last edited:
So you’re saying if not for the phone call, ..... impeachment would no longer be a subject of discussion??
....... you’re either a knuckle head, denying reality, or both.

Democrats forced him to pick up the phone.....yep.....

I mean, It ain't like pussy grabber lied about a blowjob now is it? What's all the fuss? lmfao

I mean, It ain't like pussy grabber lied about a blowjob now is it? What's all the fuss? lmfao

Trump would not lie about a BJer in the Oval. It would be considered a victory for his administration and serve as a key talking point leading into the '20 election. His supporters would love it.

Clinton put a cigar in the vagina of an unpaid intern who was 21 years old. Let's keep the facts straight. The blowjobs came from all of the others, including underage girls with Epstein.

A phone call about providing lethal arms to one of our allies is actually worse than leaving 80 billion worth of 'em for one of our sworn enemies to use against us.

See how that works if you're on the Left?

Reactions: GrimReaper82
A phone call about providing lethal arms to one of our allies is actually worse than leaving 80 billion worth of 'em for one of our sworn enemies to use against us.

See how that works if you're on the Left?
Moe is frantically looked for a trump article on yahoo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT