ADVERTISEMENT

Maxine Watters is a piece of human garbage

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
and so is anyone who supports her policies or rhetoric.........had a republican or conservative said that we should "knock off " maobama they would have been jailed. In my neck of the woods "knock off" means to kill.......and yet you libs gleefully hang on every word that comes out of her vile mouth....shame on you

She's not very smart. I would say borderline retarded.
Seems like that, but not so sure it is an intelligence thing with her. I see more arrogance, belligerence, hatred, and exaggerated lack of respect. I believe she sounds so stupid because she tries to incite others to join her in being obnoxious. A true embarrassment to humanity.

and so is anyone who supports her policies or rhetoric.........had a republican or conservative said that we should "knock off " maobama they would have been jailed. In my neck of the woods "knock off" means to kill.......and yet you libs gleefully hang on every word that comes out of her vile mouth....shame on you
Probably in the top ten list, (conservatively speaking) of the best things that have happened to the Republican Party in the last 2 years.

Probably in the top ten list, (conservatively speaking) of the best things that have happened to the Republican Party in the last 2 years.
isn't it funny (or pathetic, or both), that when a liberals vile words are made public and used against them that they are silent? When they have no position to defend they just call us names. I understand that we are not a basket of deplorables any longer....we are now the " virulent dregs of society"......I'll bet uncle joe didn't know what "virulent" means until someone told him.......rumor is he thought it had something to do with a "little blue pill"[roll]

ADVERTISEMENT