ADVERTISEMENT

Maurice Fleming

whatsup13579er

Redshirting
Oct 13, 2015
Hey WVU faithful, I was just wondering how Iowa transfer Maurice Fleming is going to fit into WVUs defense? During his time at Iowa he was a very good Nickel/Dime guy but was stuck behind two very good corners. King won the Thorpe Award last season and Mabin has the size and speed to play in the NFL. Fleming left Iowa looking for more PT. Will he get it at WVU? Any updates are appreciated!

Maurice gonna fit right in. We had to work with him a good bit early on. Maurice misses that Iowa corn and heck....................I do as well. Iowa corn is right up there with the Colorado grown corn.

Reactions: MacMountie
Hey WVU faithful, I was just wondering how Iowa transfer Maurice Fleming is going to fit into WVUs defense? During his time at Iowa he was a very good Nickel/Dime guy but was stuck behind two very good corners. King won the Thorpe Award last season and Mabin has the size and speed to play in the NFL. Fleming left Iowa looking for more PT. Will he get it at WVU? Any updates are appreciated!

He is listed as a back up at CB on the depth chart and probably our nickle type guy when we need that package.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT