ADVERTISEMENT

Matthews to university of Washington

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
Two are gone for sure now. Remember once a Mountaineer always a Mountaineer until another offer comes along. Good riddance.

Good for him.

Gabe and Culver return.
Bridges needs to get on the court.

Bridges can ultimately be that wing. He has a lot more upside as well.

Should fit in well with a horrible team. Oregon and UCLA smell blood in the water already.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Who wants their minutes cut in their final year?
I understand that, but also it seems you might want to participate in a meaningful season with a chance to accomplish something. Does U of W have the potential to be that much better next year? I don't know the answer to that.

I understand that, but also it seems you might want to participate in a meaningful season with a chance to accomplish something. Does U of W have the potential to be that much better next year? I don't know the answer to that.
I looked them up, and they were awful last year. Most of us didn't know a lot about the PAC 12 obviously until tournament time, but I didn't know jack about the Huskies. 5-21 last year, and probably won't be much better this coming year, especially since PAC 12 should be decent. Not as good as the Big XII (per CFE), but they'll be decent.

Reactions: Euell
ADVERTISEMENT