ADVERTISEMENT

Massive 145-Country Study Shows Sharp INCREASE of Transmission and DEATH After Introduction of COVID Vaccines

Brushy Bill

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009

From the study:

“Results indicate that the treatment (vaccine administration) has a strong and statistically significant propensity to causally increase the values in either y1 [variable chosen for deaths per million] or y2 [variable chosen for cases per million] over and above what would have been expected with no treatment.
y1 showed an increase/decrease ratio of (+115/-13), which means 89.84% of statistically significant countries showed an increase in total deaths per million associated with COVID-19 due directly to the causal impact of treatment initiation [vaccines].
y2 showed an increase/decrease ratio of (+105/-16) which means 86.78% of statistically significant countries showed an increase in total cases per millionof COVID-19 due directly to the causal impact of treatment initiation.”

The real question with regards to this infection and death data is whether this is a feature of the vaccine or a bug (pun intended).

59515a498d163c25.jpeg

A thread where only WVU82 and Brushy Bill posts really says something. Even the Trumpers on here won't touch it w/ a 10 ft pole. Pretty sure my Mac just got a virus from this shit.

A thread where only WVU82 and Brushy Bill posts really says something. Even the Trumpers on here won't touch it w/ a 10 ft pole. Pretty sure my Mac just got a virus from this shit.
You guys never evaluate the data I post, you simply fling shit and move on. That's what imbeciles do.

Reactions: atlkvb
You guys never evaluate the data I post, you simply fling shit and move on. That's what imbeciles do.
Exactly! Has he ever refuted any factual data presented on this forum?

Ever?

No NEVER.

Last edited:
What are you whining about? Dude this is an open forum. You are perfectly free to dispute or refute or correct any misinformation you believe is falsely presented on here. You never do.

Why not?

@NYC_Eer explaining his inability to refute factual data
giphy.gif

Say Bro...you get that @NYC_Eer ? He complains about what others post on this forum... but Dude never refutes any of it with his own correct factual data?
giphy.gif

True....maybe it's because he is too?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey @NYC_Eer ....

So you're a "sophisticated" Mac user correct? Do you know how to post memes on here using that thing? Only reason I'm asking is because I never see you doing it.

Why not?

@NYC_Eer explaining "non use" of his super sophisticated Mac
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(I did this on a Windows PC) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
He might know how to use that Mac to post memes on this forum, but @NYC_Eer never does...so......
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT