ADVERTISEMENT

marshla picked for 5th in cusa

It's CUSA. Any of those High School teams could win it.

Who cares? Like everything else, big tough college football players are getting their feelings hurt over tshirts and spoken words. The WVU player with hurt feelings wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes at a Fayetteville High football practice back in the late 70s.

Who cares? Like everything else, big tough college football players are getting their feelings hurt over tshirts and spoken words. The WVU player with hurt feelings wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes at a Fayetteville High football practice back in the late 70s.
nor at Ravenswood in the 60's

Okay, so I guess it's time for me to flop out my anaconda. Which one of you can say that your high school produced a Heisman Trophy Winner, CFP National Champion, and No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft? I'll wait.

Okay, so I guess it's time for me to flop out my anaconda. Which one of you can say that your high school produced a Heisman Trophy Winner, CFP National Champion, and No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft? I'll wait.
I'm the only one that has a pecker to compete with you. The anti-Trumper marine has a gap between his legs, a.k.a., a vagina. Claims he doesn't have any political allegiance, but one can take a quick glance at his post history to see that all he really is, is a countryroads89 wannabee. I know that's harsh, but more times than not, the truth stings.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I'm the only one that has a pecker to compete with you. The anti-Trumper marine has a gap between his legs, a.k.a., a vagina. Claims he doesn't have any political allegiance, but one can take a quick glance at his post history to see that all he really is, is a countryroads89 wannabee. I know that's harsh, but more times than not, the truth stings.

You say something Dave?

not so fast my friend.....they don't call me "tripod" for nothing......you want to see a snake?.....I'll show you a snake:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT