ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
wow, great day for the Herd fans. Coach making news, saying they have no NIL $, a player going into the portal, same portal players mom saying coach lying about comments, sister chiming in and blasting the Herd fans who ran their mouth, etc

Stay classy herd fans

wow, great day for the Herd fans. Coach making news, saying they have no NIL $, a player going into the portal, same portal players mom saying coach lying about comments, sister chiming in and blasting the Herd fans who ran their mouth, etc

Stay classy herd fans
but...but...but...they hired seth doege......and he actually beat WVU at something once so he is a prized acquisition

Stay classy herd fans
I don’t think the fans are the problem and it pisses me off that Huff would say that.

After reading recent Marshall message boards I'd say this little video pretty much sums up the feelings of the average Herd fan.

I think Huff was likely projecting. Granted, fans call out piss poor play, and the quarterback typically ends up taking the brunt of that. That's true on every message board. Huff has probably caught more grief from Herd fans. All of us read your forums, and I'm betting there's posts on the MMB calling out players within the last 8 hours.

I think Huff was likely projecting. Granted, fans call out piss poor play, and the quarterback typically ends up taking the brunt of that. That's true on every message board. Huff has probably caught more grief from Herd fans. All of us read your forums, and I'm betting there's posts on the MMB calling out players within the last 8 hours.
Marshall fans have been wanting Fancher benched and Huff fired. It's been very clear on the herd boards. Sounds like Huff is not happy either. Running a poor program where the fans hate you, must be miserable. Want me to donate your $100 winnings to the herd program?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Marshall fans have been wanting Fancher benched and Huff fired. It's been very clear on the herd boards. Sounds like Huff is not happy either. Running a poor program where the fans hate you, must be miserable. Want me to donate your $100 winnings to the herd program?
You can tell when a coach is miserable. He goes to drinking….and driving.

Reactions: KingCoal
I think it was more about NIL money or the lack of it at MU than criticism which every starting QB in America gets. I think this will be Huff's position when he gets fired next year " I didn't have any real NIL money to entice players to Marshall" and at some level that's true! The face of college football has changed so much since NIL has come into the equation that it barely recognizable to old guys like me.

The boys never post a picture of Bob in his infamous chicken suit! Could it be because it never happened? But why let the truth get in the way of stuff!
No! No evidence of it ever happening. I believe Snow simply has a vivid imagination! 😆

Too poor.
Too irrelevant.
Teacher college.

Their grads are kinda good at screen printing though.

Give Stone credit for the timing of this thread, as he started it less than two hours before WVU's mediocre arch rival kicked the Mountaineers' teeth in on national TV. Great job of shifting the narrative to little ole Marshall, Stone!

Give Stone credit for the timing of this thread, as he started it less than two hours before WVU's mediocre arch rival kicked the Mountaineers' teeth in on national TV. Great job of shifting the narrative to little ole Marshall, Stone!
I've already admitted it's going to be a long season and that there will be more Monmouth type losses. We have 5 players and some live bodies right now. And the majority of those players can't shoot. Sorry that I didn't address the Pitt game beforehand.

But for a coach to basically admit they are poor and that the fans made their QB miserable, is worth discussing.

Carry on

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I've already admitted it's going to be a long season and that there will be more Monmouth type losses. We have 5 players and some live bodies right now. And the majority of those players can't shoot. Sorry that I didn't address the Pitt game beforehand.

But for a coach to basically admit they are poor and that the fans made their QB miserable, is worth discussing.

Carry on. Owen Porter had spoken out against some of the Herd fans a month before Huff did.

I think the ole boy was taking a few swigs of the bottle when he posted. He must've been hanging out with Huggs.
Yes and he drank me under the table, causing me to leave the 'w" out of win! Huggy Bear takes a backseat to no man whene it comes to chugging!

Imagine your coach calling your fanbase out for being an embarrassing shit show of poor mouthy fuks and the best you could do was change the subject to a basketball coach who used to be at Big Brother U. Poor herdies

Imagine your coach calling your fanbase out for being an embarrassing shit show of poor mouthy fuks and the best you could do was change the subject to a basketball coach who used to be at Big Brother U. Poor herdies
...and I thought the subject was typo's!

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT