ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall wearing black.........

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
Some of their fans are upset over the new color scheme, I think its a good look for
them.

What I don't like is them now using the Texas "hook 'em horns" hand sign.

I suppose they will claim they invented it and Texas stole it from them, just like they tried to claim that they were doing the "we are" thing before Penn State was........

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Some of their fans are upset over the new color scheme, I think its a good look for
them.

What I don't like is them now using the Texas "hook 'em horns" hand sign.

I suppose they will claim they invented it and Texas stole it from them, just like they tried to claim that they were doing the "we are" thing before Penn State was........
no...you're wrong....that's the new technique they are teaching their receivers. They are so slow they can't get separation so they are taught to eye gouge defensive backs...they had to do something after last year

And I thought Johnny resigned to take a job as an assistant at Hurricane High? We were young gridiron Gods in those days at HHS. No water unless you dropped and wuss blocking with your hands wasn't allowed. Hell, we'd have all gone straight to the NFL we'd been allowed to block with our hands. No roughing the QB and you could horse collar those skinny, stick-em coated receivers when they came off the ball. Add metal tipped cleats along with the fine combo technique of the shin scrape and foot stomp and it was a glorious time be a football player.

I'd love to see WVU's o-line come out, line up in a two tight end set, with everyone in four point stance and launch the lardass fatboys that pass for d-linemen these days five yards back with decapitating, perfectly executed, climb blocks. After the first series they'd forfeit and climb back on the bus, kind of like Marshall did that time it rained in the second half.

I thought he was predicting how many wins they would have....

Seriously. ... do they really have to rip that off? Herd On was dumb, but at least it was original.

no...you're wrong....that's the new technique they are teaching their receivers. They are so slow they can't get separation so they are taught to eye gouge defensive backs...they had to do something after last year
Hahahahaha...the Curly technique! Yuk Yuk Yuk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT