ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall sucks

There's one idiot on the Marshall board (whose name I won't mention but his initials are TheGreenhouseEffect) that claims the runway at Morgantown airport was extended at taxpayer expense after WVU joined the Big XII to allow Big XII teams to land their jets there (it wasn't)......also that our indoor practice facility was a freebie at taxpayer expense (not true)......and that we are costing the state millions of dollars because we don't play Marshall home and away (laughable). I've extended him an invitation to come to this board and argue his points but I guess he doesn't have the nerve or the facts to back up what he says. That pretty much sums up how their fans always have been and still are to this day. Stand back from a distance and run their mouths but never back up what they say anywhere other than from their own little "safe space".

Last edited:
That guy really hates WVU and makes stuff up all the time. I think his girlfriend left him after she got long dicked by a WVU player back in the day.

That guy really hates WVU and makes stuff up all the time. I think his girlfriend left him after she got long dicked by a WVU player back in the day.

I think when he wakes at night he sees spiders on his wall. Not just any spiders but big blue ones with gold legs and the Flying WV on their backs waiting to pounce on him and Marshall University just so they can suck their life blood out and use that to spawn more "ignorant eerbillies" to further haunt his nightmares.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT