ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall stud, star LB Chase Hancock Beckley Woodrow Wilson

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Chase Hancock is a talented, intelligent senior star LB at Marshall from Beckley Woodrow Wilson High School. He is going to be a high draft pick in next years draft. He’s a stud LB that WVU desperately could have used. Imagine Hancock paired with Tonkery and Long. Wow! WVU is slowly getting better at recruiting WV boys but they need to evaluate better and harder. Losing Capital stud LB Dorian Etheridge hurt bad but not evaluating, identifying Hancock is inept. We must identify, offer more WV players.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Owen Porter from Spring Valley ends up a good LB.

Next year the WVU defense will have Darius Stills, Reese Donahue, Dante Stills all starting on defensive line with Tonkery at LB. Shea Campbell will be 2nd team. Pitts will start at cornerback and Deamonte Lindsay at safety spot. Lindsay stepped up this fall camp and was actually healthy. He is 2nd team right now behind senior Dravon and in line to start next year. He will be a 5th year senior next year. He is big, tall safety. That is 6-7 starting on WVU defense next year. Don’t be shocked if both Stills boys end up starting this year at some point. Both are good already. Dante Stills is a star.

tenor.gif

Boy we could use him at LB. Hes a stud. Maybe WVU coaches should have evaluated better here. No wonder the LB core is thin.

Imagine WV stud LBs Chase Hancock and Dorian Etheridge pairing up with WV stud Tonkery and Ohio stud David Long at LB. Wow!!!! They should have got those guys.

Imagine WV stud LBs Chase Hancock and Dorian Etheridge pairing up with WV stud Tonkery and Ohio stud David Long at LB. Wow!!!! They should have got those guys.

If that was the case, we'd lose to Youngstown State, along with the other 11 games that wouldn't even be close. Long would have to make literally every tackle

The guy was a freaking walk on at Marshall...lol. I mean, I'm happy for any WV kid that has made something of himself, but faulting the WVU staff for "missing" on a kid that couldn't even get a scholarship offer at Huntington High is a bit much.

He is NFL LB. Poor evaluations are killing us. No wonder we are Swiss cheese on defense with the out of state failures at such a high rate. We can’t get Dorian Etheridge(choked) and we don’t notice Chase Hancock. We didn’t properly evaluate Elijah Bell either. Studs. Pathetic.

When you can’t notice potential in LB Chase Hancock, WR Elijah Bell and you can’t recruit a stud in state LB like Dorian Etheridge the results are Swiss cheese 7-6.

Imagine Hancock and Etheridge at LB together at WVU. The Swiss cheese would become steel curtain.

When you can’t notice potential in LB Chase Hancock, WR Elijah Bell and you can’t recruit a stud in state LB like Dorian Etheridge the results are Swiss cheese 7-6.

Imagine Hancock and Etheridge at LB together at WVU. The Swiss cheese would become steel curtain.

I like Swiss cheese with pastrami.
Has to be on rye bread with mustard and a pickle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT