ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall lands 3 star DB reject from UGA

Do I need to dig up the WVU vs MU arrest record over the last 5 years yet again?

Do I need to dig up the WVU vs MU arrest record over the last 5 years yet again?

It's one thing to have a kid on your team go out and get into trouble, we've had our share. That's different than actively recruiting a kid that's already been in trouble, and this one was arrested twice in a 4 month span. How long will it be before he breaks the law in Huntington ? How many of his new team mates will he have a bad influence on ?

It's one thing to have a kid on your team go out and get into trouble, we've had our share. That's different than actively recruiting a kid that's already been in trouble.
You mean like Huggins did with Jonathon Holton a few years back?

Gee, wasn't Will Grier signed by WVU after he had been given the boot from Florida for PEDs?

Would you like me to bring up a list of MU athletes who have been arrested since the article you linked was published ? I think you're squarely in the lead now.
I doubt you want to do that. Since the article, you boys have been good for the orange jumpsuit cleaning business.

I doubt you want to do that. Since the article, you boys have been good for the orange jumpsuit cleaning business.

You need to elaborate on that statement. I have my list, where's yours ? Besides, why are you jumping to the aid of Herdiots while you claim you are a Michigan only fan ?

You need to elaborate on that statement. I have my list, where's yours ? Besides, why are you jumping to the aid of Herdiots while you claim you are a Michigan only fan ?
I'm not aiding anybody. I'm simply ANTI-WVU, and pointing out facts. BTW, the Maid Rapist was on the prowl after this linked article was written. WTF? The freaking maid? He's an athlete. They can get laid, but the maid? The cleaning hag? LMAO.

I'm not aiding anybody. I'm simply ANTI-WVU, and pointing out facts. BTW, the Maid Rapist was on the prowl after this linked article was written. WTF? The freaking maid? He's an athlete. They can get laid, but the maid? The cleaning hag? LMAO.

We kicked our law breaker off the team and out of school......in the meantime MU is welcoming with open arms lawbreakers into their program. See the difference yet ? No, I doubt if you do.

We kicked our law breaker off the team and out of school......in the meantime MU is welcoming with open arms lawbreakers into their program. See the difference yet ? No, I doubt if you do.
That wasn't your argument, moron.

You asked another poster to bring up a list of arrests of Herd players since the linked article was written, and then claimed the Herd was squarely in the lead. In reality, WVU has increased their lead over the Herd, as my links clearly indicate.

Now, you're attempting to change your argument to something entirely different than what is being discussed.

Last edited:

That just means your program is better at making criminals then recruiting them, that's all

No idea who or what you're talking about

I was wondering where that came from myself........No fan of any program would support someone doing that. Not even Marshall who seems to have recruiting connections with every bail bondsman and prosecuting attorney wherever college football is played.

This is my favorite:

562207cae5208.image.jpg

Which, of course, led to this:

I was wondering where that came from myself........No fan of any program would support someone doing that. Not even Marshall who seems to have recruiting connections with every bail bondsman and prosecuting attorney wherever college football is played.

Maybe you should look up Bobby Addison

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A former high school and college football star avoided a possible death sentence by pleading guilty to killing his girlfriend and her father.

Prosecutors say 29-year-old Alonzo Maurice Jones Jr. now faces two life sentences after entering the plea on Tuesday. On Oct. 22, a day after a restraining order was issued against him for domestic violence, Jones shot 27-year-old Jihan Simirah Borders and 60-year-old Charles E. Borders. The woman and the couple's 1-year-old daughter moved in with her father after she filed for the restraining order. Jones was arrested at a cemetery the next day. He was shot in the leg by police after refusing to drop an assault rifle.

After standing out in high school, Jones went on to be a linebacker for Marshall University.

ADVERTISEMENT