Marketing Study on Nike's Kaeperdick campaign

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fave-1.png

https://morningconsult.com/form/nike-kaepernick-report/

Reactions: 30CAT
No...but 8,000 other people did per the study...don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like/agree with the message.

I don't buy their shoes because they don't fit my foot well and I only buy their clothing when it has a WV on it.

Yes I find it funny that Kaeperdick and Nike is celebrating 'sacrifice' while making millions off of shoes that are made by those making pennies.
Yes I find it funny that Kaeperdick and Nike is celebrating 'sacrifice' while making millions off of shoes that are made by those making pennies.

agreed but why doesn't anyone on the right call out Trump on this....ever?

I'll wait for your criticism of the Trump family for doing the exact same thing you just stated.........I'll wait.........patiently.......:popcorn:

Reactions: moe
Which of those have an ad campaign celebrating sacrifice? Those crazy words and do they matter.
What sportswear company celebrates athletes' sacrifices......All of them?

New balance is the best sneaker out, in my opinion, spend less on big name ads & have the most north American factories, for the Democrats that are harping on trump's overseas shops , i agree i hate it, but nafta made it so easy. I look for American made

Yes those are facts...am I disputing them? Although is there a correlation between the announcement and the increase?

It’s almost as if the info you are seeking is contained within the link I provided.

The one year growth of the stock is not an honest comparison of Nikes current situation with Colin. You know that yet you lied.

And yet their stock price didn't drop. It's a f'ucking miracle. A miracle I say...cause all the middle-aged racist white men in this country are pissed....and they are burning their Nike stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT