ADVERTISEMENT

Marine....M Herd...Tony....Humptod

Well, thank you ya old fish eyed fool. What about the other Herd fan? You know, the one that siphons free internet and pretends to be an Ohio State fan (but only when they win).

This is the Woodshed, not a Motel 6, at which I expect hungover MichiganTurd to be spending his Thanksgiving. Get a room, and GTFO of here, snowflakes.

This is the Woodshed, not a Motel 6, at which I expect hungover MichiganTurd to be spending his Thanksgiving. Get a room, and GTFO of here, snowflakes.

Since you are the master of free stuff I guess you'll be eating Thanksgiving dinner at the Covenant House in Charleston...........provided there is free WiFi nearby that you can sponge off of.

Well, thank you ya old fish eyed fool. What about the other Herd fan? You know, the one that siphons free internet and pretends to be an Ohio State fan (but only when they win).
I smelled something....I figured it was lurking...btw...looks like it might be St Marys and East Hardy this weekend

I smelled something....I figured it was lurking...btw...looks like it might be St Marys and East Hardy this weekend
It is indeed St. Marys and East Hardy this weekend. Winner of that one shouldn't have no problem the following week in the championship game. Should be a good one.

It is indeed St. Marys and East Hardy this weekend. Winner of that one shouldn't have no problem the following week in the championship game. Should be a good one.
depends on how the running back's ankle is.....they've been bringing him back slowly....were you surprised south harrison got curb stomped?

Since you are the master of free stuff I guess you'll be eating Thanksgiving dinner at the Covenant House in Charleston...........provided there is free WiFi nearby that you can sponge off of.
Hope you enjoy your Turkey Day, Gomer from Gilmer. As you freeze your old fat a$$ off, I will be enjoying Thanksgiving in the best climate in America. Of course, I will watch "The Game" at 9:00 a.m. PST, but probably miss the Chuggy Bear v. Mayfield mismatch, so I will rely on you to give me a summary of the blood bath upon my return.

I will be having Thanksgiving dinner at my mothers place with about 25 relatives. It's an annual tradition that won't happen very many more times due to my mothers age.

I enjoy trading punches with everyone on this forum, and all joking aside..................I hope every one of you has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving Day, even the Herdiots and tOFUgrab90. But come Friday morning it's business as usual !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT