ADVERTISEMENT

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri in Leaked Audio: "It's Not Just Arizona, It Was Georgia, It Was Michigan"

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri has resigned... odd timing seeing that the Maricopa audit is released Friday...

a4dbf76408eb1458.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GrimReaper82
Release results at 4 PM on a Friday afternoon. Is that to dampen the news cycle. There are election officials that need to go to jail. If there aren’t prosecutions, there will be no way to stop cheating in future elections.

Release results at 4 PM on a Friday afternoon. Is that to dampen the news cycle. There are election officials that need to go to jail. If there aren’t prosecutions, there will be no way to stop cheating in future elections.
If any of the most brave Leftists even bother to show up here tomorrow after these election violations are revealed, watch how many of 'em either dismiss it, pooh-pooh it, or try to excuse it as a giant "nothing burger". Not one of 'em will ever try to defend it, or deny it.

Watch

Ok , so they have proven there was illegal votes in Arizona & thousands of them, what can they do? Have a recount of the legal votes? & what happens when people who won are now losers? Can they decertify the election?
What can be done? Prosecute the election officials and perps that committed crimes. Subtract the illegal votes and see who really won….. Put in place systems that prevent this from happening again. Calibrate equipment at the beginning of every shift.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
What can be done? Prosecute the election officials and perps that committed crimes. Subtract the illegal votes and see who really won….. Put in place systems that prevent this from happening again. Calibrate equipment at the beginning of every shift.
I understand what can be done with prosecution & preventive measures, but can they decertify the Arizona elections?

I understand what can be done with prosecution & preventive measures, but can they decertify the Arizona elections?
Honestly, IDK.
At a minimum, I feel very strongly that they should indict and prosecute the perps. If they don’t more elections will be defrauded and the guilty will be rewarded for their criminal acts.

If any of the most brave Leftists even bother to show up here tomorrow after these election violations are revealed, watch how many of 'em either dismiss it, pooh-pooh it, or try to excuse it as a giant "nothing burger". Not one of 'em will ever try to defend it, or deny it.

Watch

Which proves they care nothing about America, the Constitution or their fellow Americans, just as long as their "team" wins. Just think of how great our country could be if we were all on America's team.

Honestly, IDK.
At a minimum, I feel very strongly that they should indict and prosecute the perps. If they don’t more elections will be defrauded and the guilty will be rewarded for their criminal acts.
I would think they could recall state representatives if they lost , anything that has to do with the state of Arizona, but when it comes to the president that's when things can get real shitty. Just think , if Arizona decertifys then joe Biden can not be president, that would put the walking dead lady with big boobies as president......what a shit show

I would think they could recall state representatives if they lost , anything that has to do with the state of Arizona, but when it comes to the president that's when things can get real shitty. Just think , if Arizona decertifys then joe Biden can not be president, that would put the walking dead lady with big boobies as president......what a shit show
I saw a different process detailed where the state legislatures would get to cast one vote on behalf of their states for Biden or Trump if there was a dispute. But I seriously doubt things could go that far. In my mind, the longer it takes to investigate, the less chances are of changing out the supposed “winners”. But the perps that supported creation of this mess should absolutely be indicted and prosecuted regardless of how long it takes to be able to prove their crimes.

Unfortunately, there will be no indictments, investigations, or anything. Problem is, too many people are involved and you have a complicit Republican Party that will not fight it. The SCOTUS won’t touch it. The states won’t hear it. It’s mass corruption at every level. It didn’t happen overnight. Trump’s presidency only pulled back the curtain to let us see it.

Watch
LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT