ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin, others to hold job fair Friday in Huntington

No thanks. I already have a job I can't wait to end. Just a few more years, and I'll be living back on some hillside in WV, chasing sheep around barn yard.

4 more years, maybe 9.

With Trump in place, 4 more years is looking likely.

I've got a couple of friends that work in HR and they say it is unbelievable how many applicants can't pass a drug test these days.

"Doc might want to show up" - Jim Justice

Doc isn't going anywhere until at least 2021. If I remember correctly it would cost them $725,000 to buy his contract out - nearly 4 years worth of what CUSA pays to Marshall.
They can't afford to get rid of him.

Reactions: 30CAT
Doc isn't going anywhere until at least 2021. If I remember correctly it would cost them $725,000 to buy his contract out - nearly 4 years worth of what CUSA pays to Marshall.
They can't afford to get rid of him.
If they want him gone, he will be gone. Someone can easily cut a check and get rid of him, or you tell Doc, if you go away without being bought out, we let your brother out of Mt. Olive.

If they want him gone, he will be gone. Someone can easily cut a check and get rid of him, or you tell Doc, if you go away without being bought out, we let your brother out of Mt. Olive.

Doc has done nothing to deserve being fired other than having a down year. Justice longs for the glory days before Marshall got caught cheating. Could he cut the check ? Yeah, that's pocket change to him. Will he ? I doubt it.

Doc has done nothing to deserve being fired other than having a down year. Justice longs for the glory days before Marshall got caught cheating. Could he cut the check ? Yeah, that's pocket change to him. Will he ? I doubt it.
I beg to differ. If you can only win 3 games a season playing that shitty schedule in front of you, then you most definitely should be fired. Geezus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT