ADVERTISEMENT

Major Kudos to CUSA for playing this fall

The Big 10 presidents are a bunch of liberal pussies.

Why in the world would you want OSU in the Big XII? I can't even imagine how bad they would beat up on WV. I know you don't realize it, but you're the same as Rutgers in the eyes of Ohio State.

I'm hoping Michigan can get invited to play in C-USA, so maybe we can win a title, but with Harbaugh, it's no guarantee.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Why in the world would you want OSU in the Big XII? I can't even imagine how bad they would beat up on WV. I know you don't realize it, but you're the same as Rutgers in the eyes of Ohio State.

I'm hoping Michigan can get invited to play in C-USA, so maybe we can win a title, but with Harbaugh, it's no guarantee.
Hahahahahahahahah...as much as I love the Herd can't like our chances with the Wolves.

just so they could play this year...we'd give them quite a better scrap than the wood choppers

Ohio State's new libtard President and A.D. wanted to delay the start of the season until late September, but were outvoted. My guess is that most of the B1G Presidents have been assured by the incoming Biden Administration (God, I hope not) that their schools would be bailed out, if they would just do the Dems a solid, and wreck the economy some more before November 3rd.

Meeshigun would finish ahead of Marshall.

Ohio State's new libtard President and A.D. wanted to delay the start of the season until late September, but were outvoted. My guess is that most of the B1G Presidents have been assured by the incoming Biden Administration (God, I hope not) that their schools would be bailed out, if they would just do the Dems a solid, and wreck the economy some more before November 3rd.

Biden = 46. Suck it, bitch!

Biden = 46. Suck it, bitch!
Fvck you, baldy. You're going to retire from this board, if Trump is reelected, as we will make your message board life a living he!! otherwise. Never has an a$$hole made so many wrong predictions, so you'd better be right for once in your pathetic life.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Fvck you, baldy. You're going to retire from this board, if Trump is reelected, as we will make your message board life a living he!! otherwise. Never has an a$$hole made so many wrong predictions, so you'd better be right for once in your pathetic life.

Yet you can't name more than one (Susan Rice) prediction I have been wrong about, bitch. Biden = 46.

You're lying your a$$ off again, Talcum X. You wrongly predicted that Hillary would beat Trump. Further, you were so cock-sure of one of your other predictions that you bet a board ban, then welched on the bet when you lost. If I cared whether you lived or died, then I'd look it up, but I don't, so I won't.

P.S. Your bet had nothing to do with Susan Rice.

Yet you can't name more than one (Susan Rice) prediction I have been wrong about, bitch. Biden = 46.

Liberal party of 2 racist running for President and VP. Does Biden even remember he is the one running for president? Perhaps they should add that on the teleprompter so he will remember.

You're lying your a$$ off again, Talcum X. You wrongly predicted that Hillary would beat Trump. Further, you were so cock-sure of one of your other predictions that you bet a board ban, then welched on the bet when you lost. If I cared whether you lived or died, then I'd look it up, but I don't, so I won't.

P.S. Your bet had nothing to do with Susan Rice.

I haven't lost a bet on the board, bitch. I bet atlkvb, the "Chirstian," who welched on our bet. I bet him trump would be impeached. trump was impeached. atlkvb lost and wouldn't leave the board. Dumbass.

I haven't lost a bet on the board, bitch. I bet atlkvb, the "Chirstian," who welched on our bet. I bet him trump would be impeached. trump was impeached. atlkvb lost and wouldn't leave the board. Dumbass.
More lies from the inmate chaser. Not only did you welch on a bet, but you were ridiculed for having done so, and even a poll (your favorite thing on Earth) established that every poster who responded to it believed that you had welched, bald fraud.

More lies from the inmate chaser. Not only did you welch on a bet, but you were ridiculed for having done so, and even a poll (your favorite thing on Earth) established that every poster who responded to it believed that you had welched, bald fraud.

You trust a bunch of idiots and morons on that board? hahahahahahahahahahaha. The same ones who said I was racist, when in fact, almost all of them are in fact racists.

I didn't lose a bet and I didn't welch on a bet.

And btw, how am I posting on a message board and representing a client in court at the same time? LOL!

Bitch, you've been served.

You haven't served anything since you served your master/supervising attorney for a year in 2015-2016! Hahahahahahahaha, I own your sorry a$$ (and bald head)!!!

[laughing][jumpingsmile][roll][banana]

You trust a bunch of idiots and morons on that board? hahahahahahahahahahaha. The same ones who said I was racist, when in fact, almost all of them are in fact racists.

I didn't lose a bet and I didn't welch on a bet.

And btw, how am I posting on a message board and representing a client in court at the same time? LOL!

Bitch, you've been served.
no bitch...YOU have been served.....I will kick your ass so far up that you will have to open your mouth to take a dump...and TOSU can hold my jacket for me while I do it....you are a waste.....pussy

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT