ADVERTISEMENT

M Herd

Because I'm not. Regardless, I believe an overwhelming majority of Herd fans to be on my side of the political spectrum. We're talking Southern WV and Eastern Kentucky rednecks here. Out Wayne... Logan County, Lawrence County, Mingo County, Lincoln County, Pike County, and even a few whack-jobs from Jackson County WV. It don't get much redder than that.

Because I'm not. Regardless, I believe an overwhelming majority of Herd fans to be on my side of the political spectrum. We're talking Southern WV and Eastern Kentucky rednecks here. Out Wayne... Logan County, Lawrence County, Mingo County, Lincoln County, Pike County, and even a few whack-jobs from Jackson County WV. It don't get much redder than that.
can you believe some of the whackos on that other site?......my next door neighbor was in Charlottesville Saturday to protest against the alt right....she came back with a totally different story than what was portrayed by the MSM...she said more agressiveness and violence from the left but no one will acknowledge it.......marshal sucks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT