ADVERTISEMENT

Lyndsey Graham finds his balls

and what did Trump say?

Stephanopoulos: Your son, Don Jr., is up before the Senate Intelligence Committee today. And again, he was not charged with anything. In retrospect though-

Trump: By the way, not only wasn’t he charged, if you read it, with all of the horrible fake news- I mean, I was reading that my son was going to go too jail — this is a good young man — that he was going to go to jail. And then the report comes out, and they didn’t even say, they hardly even talked about him.

Stephanopoulos: Should he have gone to the FBI when he got that email?

Trump: OK. Let’s put yourself in a position. You’re a congressman, somebody comes up and says, “Hey, I have information on your opponent. Do you call the FBI? I don’t think-

Stephanopoulos: If it’s coming from Russia, you do.

Trump: I’ll tell you what, I’ve seen a lot of things over my life. I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do-

Stephanopoulos: Al Gore got a stolen briefing book. He called the FBI.

Trump: Well, that’s different, a stolen briefing book. This isn’t a stolen- This is somebody that said, “We have information on your opponent.” Oh, let me call the FBI. Give me a break. Life doesn’t work that way.

Stephanopoulos: The FBI director says that’s what should happen.

Trump: The FBI director is wrong.

Stephanopoulos: Your campaign this time around, if foreigners, if Russia, if China, if someone else offers you information on opponents, should they accept it or should they call the FBI?

Trump: I think maybe you do both. I think you might want to listen. I don’t- There’s nothing wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country — Norway — “We have information on your opponent.” Oh. I think I’d want to hear it.

Stephanopoulos: You want that kind of interference in our elections?

Trump: It’s not interference. They have information. I think I’d take it. If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI, if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research. “Oh, let’s call the FBI.” The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it. When you go and talk, honestly, to congressmen, they all do it. They always have, and that’s the way it is. It’s called oppo research.

Reactions: ~IRWT~
Stephanopoulos: Your son, Don Jr., is up before the Senate Intelligence Committee today. And again, he was not charged with anything. In retrospect though-

Trump: By the way, not only wasn’t he charged, if you read it, with all of the horrible fake news- I mean, I was reading that my son was going to go too jail — this is a good young man — that he was going to go to jail. And then the report comes out, and they didn’t even say, they hardly even talked about him.

Trump: OK. Let’s put yourself in a position. You’re a congressman, somebody comes up and says, “Hey, I have information on your opponent. Do you call the FBI? I don’t think-

Trump: I’ll tell you what, I’ve seen a lot of things over my life. I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do-

Trump: Well, that’s different, a stolen briefing book. This isn’t a stolen- This is somebody that said, “We have information on your opponent.” Oh, let me call the FBI. Give me a break. Life doesn’t work that way.

Stephanopoulos: Your campaign this time around, if foreigners, if Russia, if China, if someone else offers you information on opponents, should they accept it or should they call the FBI?

Trump: I think maybe you do both. I think you might want to listen. I don’t- There’s nothing wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country — Norway — “We have information on your opponent.” Oh. I think I’d want to hear it.

Trump: It’s not interference. They have information. I think I’d take it. If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI, if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research. “Oh, let’s call the FBI.” The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it. When you go and talk, honestly, to congressmen, they all do it. They always have, and that’s the way it is. It’s called oppo research.

He says he would take info from a foreign country!!!! Are you ****ing stupid? why would a foreign country do this ? duh

He says he would take info from a foreign country!!!! Are you ****ing stupid? why would a foreign country do this ? duh

It seems you might have had issues with reading comprehension in school. Try reading the actual quotes again, because there is a distinction you are missing.

:joy::joy::joy:

So, Norway is a person?

Sometimes, you just get lost in your own lies and deceptions.

You struggle with reading comprehension as well? Try the whole quote.... it makes a difference.
"If somebody called from a country — Norway —"

Better than the traitor table that awaits you. What are these foreign countries going to ask for in return for dirt on Trumps adversaries

Trump is going to pay a law firm, to pay an oppo research group, to contract out to loosely connected Chinese and Ukrainian sources, to make up stuff about Biden. It's cool though, he'll feed it back into Barr's DOJ.

Trump is going to pay a law firm, to pay an oppo research group, to contract out to loosely connected Chinese and Ukrainian sources, to make up stuff about Biden. It's cool though, he'll feed it back into Barr's DOJ.
No, he said he sees nothing wrong with a foreign country bringing him information and said the FBI director is wrong when he said it is indeed a problem. But maybe now you can see a difference in fact, regardless how scummy the first one is.

Moron

No, he said he sees nothing wrong with a foreign country bringing him information and said the FBI director is wrong when he said it is indeed a problem. But maybe now you can see a difference in fact, regardless how scummy the first one is.

Moron

If I were in Junior's shoes with the Russian lawyer chick approaching me over a political issue, I would've ignored it and not told the FBI either. If she was a legal whistleblower, I'd listen. If she had stolen emails, I would've told the FBI. I'm not calling the FBI in every single instance, either.

If I were in Junior's shoes with the Russian lawyer chick approaching me over a political issue, I would've ignored it and not told the FBI either. If she was a legal whistleblower, I'd listen. If she had stolen emails, I would've told the FBI. I'm not calling the FBI in every single instance, either.
Thank goodness no one wants you in a responsible position that can affect the security of the country.

Reactions: tjebarr
Do soon do you think BO found Michelle's balls?

We all know that if Trump were to do that, there would be exploding heads here and in Washington.

That's what galls me the most. They know they endorsed it. They know they voted for it. But now they're suddenly concerned about it? o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT