ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Kamala Harris Caught

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Elon Musk rips into Kamala Harris for 'lying' about Trump's abortion position.
Harris was corrected by Community Notes on Musk’s social media platform:

Harris declared in a post on Musk's site that "Donald Trump would ban abortion nationwide." She added, "President @JoeBiden and I will do everything in our power to stop him and restore women's reproductive freedom."

The post was hit with a rejoinder from Community Notes, the platform’s way for readers to offer context to messages viewed as false or lacking context. In this case, users posted information from CNN, BBC, The Associated Press, The New York Times, and Trump’s own Truth Social account that went against Harris’ claim.
Trump has said abortion limits should be left to the states, and he recently posted a video on Truth Social detailing his position.

"My view is now that we have abortion where everybody wanted it from a legal standpoint, the states will determine by vote or legislation or perhaps both. And whatever they decide must be the law of the land — in this case, the law of the state," Trump said.

The AP report used to fact-check Harris was bluntly headlined, "Trump declines to endorse a national abortion ban. He says limits should be left to the states."

Musk scolded Harris for "lying" on his social media platform.

"When will politicians, or at least the intern who runs their account, learn that lying on this platform doesn’t work anymore?" Musk asked.

I have no problem if he wants to ban abortion.

The American population isn't there yet. I respect people who want to ban it except for the life of mother and rape/incest. However that's not where the majority is right now. Trump doesn't have the authority to go any farther than the restrictions now. It's a State issue now so Democrats complaining about Trump's stance is just bullshit.

The American population isn't there yet. I respect people who want to ban it except for the life of mother and rape/incest. However that's not where the majority is right now. Trump doesn't have the authority to go any farther than the restrictions now. It's a State issue now so Democrats complaining about Trump's stance is just bullshit.

Well said.

It is a state issue. That has always been my stance. Id ban it in my state but it should be up to my state

Reactions: WVUALLEN
It is a state issue. That has always been my stance. Id ban it in my state but it should be up to my state

Ok with that minus the exceptions. I just couldn't tell someone who got raped you got to have it. If you can convince them otherwise that's fine too. Just don't make it a law.

Ok with that minus the exceptions. I just couldn't tell someone who got raped you got to have it. If you can convince them otherwise that's fine too. Just don't make it a law.
The exceptions are such a small percentage of the issue I would not address them legally. Otherwise you are gonna have idiots trying to redefine rape or incest like they redefined the health of a mother.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT