ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Joe caught in another lie....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
The Democratic mayor of Del Rio, Texas said Wednesday that the U.S. southern border is "wide open" for illegal immigrants, despite Biden claiming the opposite.

Bruno Lozano reacted to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ Tuesday comment, reiterating that the "border is closed." Mayorkas is either delusional or the dumbest person on earth.
Pointing to statistics indicating that there was a 393% increase in border crossings in the 2021 , Lozano said he could not understand the administration's assertion.
During a recent NBC interview, Biden claimed that his administration had "now gotten control" of the high number of migrants surging at the southern border.

The Del Rio mayor also said he found it "peculiar" that there was a different set of standards for US citizens compared to illegal immigrants regarding COVID testing.
Lozano said that Dr. Alex Eastman, CWMD’s Senior Medical Officer for Operations, contacted him on behalf of DHS and said that the department could no longer "legally" administer COVID-19 tests to migrants entering the country.

Lie upon lie, & double down upon double down. That's the modus operandi Biden and his crew uses to explain all issues they have.
Did this guy think Biden wasn’t lying? Welcome to the party, Mayor.

The Democratic mayor of Del Rio, Texas said Wednesday that the U.S. southern border is "wide open" for illegal immigrants, despite Biden claiming the opposite.

Bruno Lozano reacted to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ Tuesday comment, reiterating that the "border is closed." Mayorkas is either delusional or the dumbest person on earth.
Pointing to statistics indicating that there was a 393% increase in border crossings in the 2021 , Lozano said he could not understand the administration's assertion.
During a recent NBC interview, Biden claimed that his administration had "now gotten control" of the high number of migrants surging at the southern border.

The Del Rio mayor also said he found it "peculiar" that there was a different set of standards for US citizens compared to illegal immigrants regarding COVID testing.
Lozano said that Dr. Alex Eastman, CWMD’s Senior Medical Officer for Operations, contacted him on behalf of DHS and said that the department could no longer "legally" administer COVID-19 tests to migrants entering the country.

Lie upon lie, & double down upon double down. That's the modus operandi Biden and his crew uses to explain all issues they have.
Did this guy think Biden wasn’t lying? Welcome to the party, Mayor.
He opens his mouth, it’s a lie

Hey they're not illegals...they're future Democrat voters!
iu

So far, the Biden administration has sent more than 10,000 unaccompanied alien children to sponsors in the United States, not including the month of April.

And in many cases, we have no idea who they’re going to.

This is liberal “compassion.”

Where optics and tweets matter more than protecting kids.

Well... look I can't remember everything exactly how it happened OK? So sometimes I just make sh*t up!
iu

Sometimes creepy Joe? 😏

Hey, if I can't lie whenever I'm trying to remember whatever it is I've forgotten, what good is trying to remember phony made up sh*t anyway?
iu

Why not just try telling the Truth creepy Joe?

...well...uh...then.... I...uh really wouldn't have anything worth remembering atl!
iu

We'll never forget at least how creepy you are Joe....never!!!! 😏

...now let's see where was I while Hunter was getting paid by the Chi Coms?
iu

Biden's becoming a nice cuck for Putin. He is what they accused Trump of being.

Precisely. However if you notice, what you've called out here about the Left is SOP. They ALWAYS accuse others of what they do.

Reactions: Gunny46
I like Putin...he told me he's actually had "more flexibility" since I was installed...can 'ya believe that?
7QyhKi--

Yes creepy Joe. Tell us, has he also noticed how creepy you are? We sure have! 😏

Last edited:
Here listen to this creep for yourself and tell me he's not really, really creepy?

Reactions: Gunny46
Real news would be Pedo Joe not getting caught in a lie.
I've said before on this forum I don't "lie". I take creative license enhancing my personal attributes.
iu

Is that why you come across as being so creepy creepy Joe?

Well no atl, that's when I'm being me!
iu

Well then that makes YOU a real creep creepy Joe!

Last edited:
Matter of fact I'll guarantee you can't find one thing I've ever told the Truth about and if you do I'll lie about it!
iu

Only a real creep would make such a claim creepy Joe. That's really, really creepy!

I thought when I shut that Keystone XL pipeline down we'd be switching over to electric cars.
2f0Xhdv0

Did you really think that creepy Joe, or were you just told that by the creeps who know how idiotic your decision was?

If I'm as creepy as you say I am atl, what's that say about the record 80 million creeps who voted for me?
iu

Tells us they're probably even creepier than YOU creepy Joe! Either that, or you're so damn creepy... they don't even exist! I mean it's really hard to believe anyone can be that creepy.
C'mon man!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT