ADVERTISEMENT

Lowest rated Emmy's ever.

My 85 year old mother, born & raised a democrat in WV (due to no particular reason, other than 98% of everyone else in WV was a Bob Byrd democrat) won't even watch these award shows any longer. She doesn't drink, smoke, or cat around as a Cougar picking up young men. She lives for things like the Oscars, Tonys, Emmys, and other junk stuff like that. No more for even her. Now she's resolved to tuning into Dancing with the Stars, and reading the biased Charleston Gagzette.

Reactions: Airport
My 85 year old mother, born & raised a democrat in WV (due to no particular reason, other than 98% of everyone else in WV was a Bob Byrd democrat) won't even watch these award shows any longer. She doesn't drink, smoke, or cat around as a Cougar picking up young men. She lives for things like the Oscars, Tonys, Emmys, and other junk stuff like that. No more for even her. Now she's resolved to tuning into Dancing with the Stars, and reading the biased Charleston Gagzette.

I can honestly say that I have never watched the Oscars, Tonys, or Emmys. I have never watched a single episode of ET and have never read People magazine. I'm not the least bit interested in watching celebrities fawn over themselves and one another, never have been, never will. So I doubt me not watching the other night hurt their TV ratings..........

I can honestly say that I have never watched the Oscars, Tonys, or Emmys. I have never watched a single episode of ET and have never read People magazine. I'm not the least bit interested in watching celebrities fawn over themselves and one another, never have been, never will. So I doubt me not watching the other night hurt their TV ratings..........
Agreed....and yet so many people get so butt hurt over these awards shows.

I can easily ditto that. Never had interest.

Heard someone say only 2.37% of US watched it.....bottom of barrell

Truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT