ADVERTISEMENT

Losers

CMUmountie

Redshirting
Dec 28, 2018
Old time poster who reopened his account just long enough to tell you all what a bunch of pathetic losers you are!

Literally one month ago Dana was a god and Gibby was the next coach in waiting.

We lose 2 close games and one game to a team while most of our stars sit out and you have a melt down.

Pathetic!

PS. Get used to it assclowns, this is how wVu football has been forever and it’s not changing! We over achieve to be this good....by all rights we should be Montana.

Old time poster who reopened his account just long enough to tell you all what a bunch of pathetic losers you are!

Literally one month ago Dana was a god and Gibby was the next coach in waiting.

We lose 2 close games and one game to a team while most of our stars sit out and you have a melt down.

Pathetic!

PS. Get used to it assclowns, this is how wVu football has been forever and it’s not changing! We over achieve to be this good....by all rights we should be Montana.
Nice post. We always need people here calling others names when they're upset over another pathetic loss.

What ever Vernon. You’re the king loser making pennies off each of these pathetic delusional idiots...
Whatever is one word you idiot.

You seriously thought you were going to troll the board and not get called out? Lol

Those pennies would allow me to buy and sell you all day but instead I'm going to give you the ban hammer and you can go and hammer yourself to sleep.

maxresdefault.jpg

Whatever is one word you idiot.

You seriously thought you were going to troll the board and not get called out? Lol

Those pennies would allow me to buy and sell you all day but instead I'm going to give you the ban hammer and you can go and hammer yourself to sleep.

I giggled! Good work! Most of these bowls are about extra work with the younger kids for 8-10 practices and 5-7 practices for prep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT