ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Morgantown is about to get

I have lived in many cities and Morgantown is one of the most diverse that I have ever lived in. Racism exists here, but it's in places that even white people are scared to go to.

Waste of taxpayers money but dont let it stop you from virtue signaling. The delegate is trying to take all the glory of this while making sure the city pays for it and the upkeep and instillation.

Hopefully the taxpayers enjoy how stupid it is and how much of an extra cost it’s going to cost the city.

Waste of taxpayers money but dont let it stop you from virtue signaling. The delegate is trying to take all the glory of this while making sure the city pays for it and the upkeep and instillation.

Hopefully the taxpayers enjoy how stupid it is and how much of an extra cost it’s going to cost the city.
Seems like a good target for some graphiti. Or maybe it will get painted White.

Wouldn't bet on it, they were the idiots that elected them. I guess, it what makes them feel better!

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Wouldn't bet on it, they were the idiots that elected them. I guess, it what makes them feel better!
I know this doesnt make it better but I live outside city limits so I have no say....it is a really small number of city citizens who elect that cliwn show but they get what they get by not voting.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I know this doesnt make it better but I live outside city limits so I have no say....it is a really small number of city citizens who elect that cliwn show but they get what they get by not voting.
We have a condo in Suncrest Village(1/3times residents)and we fought annexation, just because of those clowns!

We have a condo in Suncrest Village(1/3times residents)and we fought annexation, just because of those clowns!

I looked at one of those closest to Stewartstown Rd.

Do you like living there? Seems like there is one entrance/exit. Not sure if there is an entrance/exit to Stewartstown Rd.

I love those condos. We almost bought one but decided on a house in Brookhaven. Fortunately we didnt have to fight annexation but I certainly understand why people did.

I looked at one of those closest to Stewartstown Rd.

Do you like living there? Seems like there is one entrance/exit. Not sure if there is an entrance/exit to Stewartstown Rd.
No exit to Stewartstown. We like it, got tired of getting ripped off during football weekends. Have season football and basketball tickets, so works great. Taxes and HOA fees are reasonable!

I love those condos. We almost bought one but decided on a house in Brookhaven. Fortunately we didnt have to fight annexation but I certainly understand why people did.
Yep, got tired of getting ripped off during football season, football and basketball season tickets, been a great investment.

Yep, got tired of getting ripped off during football season, football and basketball season tickets, been a great investment.

We bought a new town home at Cheat Cove. Really like the open room concept and view. Perfect for we are now empty nesters but big enough to have all of the kids over.

We bought a new town home at Cheat Cove. Really like the open room concept and view. Perfect for we are now empty nesters but big enough to have all of the kids over.
Cool. Just part time Morgantowner, but spent 8 years at WVU, 72-80-2 degrees. Condo has everything we need for the time there.

Cool. Just part time Morgantowner, but spent 8 years at WVU, 72-80-2 degrees. Condo has everything we need for the time there.

We moved back to WV this year. Kind of a Simi retirement move. I still have one at WVU but because of this move, she basically goes to school for free. My wife and I needed a change from the East Coast. After Covid, really happy to be here instead of where we lived.

Reactions: polar80
I was born and raised in Motown.......the only thing good about it is/was is WVU......Motown sucks. When we decided to return to WV we unloaded homes and property (including the old stone house in my avatar) in Motown because it never made the cut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT