ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for work

Taylor3535

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2014
Florida
Hey guys - a few years ago I reached out to the group and you all were super kind and helpful.

This time my wife (no chance) is looking for work, more specifically a work-from-home position. She previously ran her own successful photography business for the last 6 years or so and has also helped me build our golf cart rental business on Anna Maria Island, FL beginning in 2022. She home schools our three young daughters (4, 6, and 7) and is looking for something she can manage from home. She's 31 and I'm 35.

I currently run our golf cart rental business with deliveries from 4am to around 10am, then start on my salary job at 11, and then kid's sports in the evenings. If I had more time in my day I'd pick something else up. Kiddos and life in general is getting expensive on just what I am currently bringing in.

Anyway, she's wanting to work from home and contribute to our finances as well and you all are the first people I thought of reaching out to. She asked me to mention that she doesn't like sales lol She's smart, kind, and has a ton of business knowledge and experience. No minimum salary or rate, just something with consistent paychecks and manageable from home with our girls.

I don't know if any of you are hiring any similar positions, if you are please reach out! Thank you so much guys!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.