ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for answers...again

WVUBuck

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
It seems as our regular season ends the program is looking for answers from a late season downturn. It seemed from a talent perspective along with experience we were in great shape this season. WVU is staring again at a lower tier bowl where perhaps our qb doesn’t play nor do they enter the game with much excitement. Last years bowl game was truly an embarrassment and I hope a repeat isn’t looming.

I’m not paid to determine if this is the best this program can be or not. If it is then I guess I buckle in and accept we have something better than most programs. Problem is in my gut it doesn’t sit right and accepting it doesn’t either. Hopefully those that are paid to make decisions have options to change those areas in the future. What they think they are I’ll leave up to them I guess.

It seems as our regular season ends the program is looking for answers from a late season downturn. It seemed from a talent perspective along with experience we were in great shape this season. WVU is staring again at a lower tier bowl where perhaps our qb doesn’t play nor do they enter the game with much excitement. Last years bowl game was truly an embarrassment and I hope a repeat isn’t looming.

I’m not paid to determine if this is the best this program can be or not. If it is then I guess I buckle in and accept we have something better than most programs. Problem is in my gut it doesn’t sit right and accepting it doesn’t either. Hopefully those that are paid to make decisions have options to change those areas in the future. What they think they are I’ll leave up to them I guess.
138 words to say carry on?.....

Our schedule has been backloaded a few times in the conference.

The one year with Trickett we had like 4 striaght top 15 games (not exact, just memory)....

ADVERTISEMENT