ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for $30 tix (3) -Russell Athletic Bowl

VanessaWV

Redshirting
Dec 9, 2016
Can anyone help me out? I waited too long and missed the $30 tickets. Looking for 3 at face value or close. Thanks in advance.

I plan to go to the game without tickets. At most bowl games there are tickets being sold outside the stadium and as you near game time..............for much less than face value. I once bought great seats for $30 each. I must admit.........it's gambling and most folks ain't geared up for gambling. Unless we are talking about the lottery, of course. Or Vegas.

I live here in Orlando, so at most, I'm gambling with a bit of disappointment. Scalping is definitely my back-up plan. I want to take my college age sons (both at WVU) so I figured that since I'm spending the money, may as well call it a Christmas present. Therefore, I was trying to get some in-hand. There seems to be plenty on the Miami side. . . .

I live here in Orlando, so at most, I'm gambling with a bit of disappointment. Scalping is definitely my back-up plan. I want to take my college age sons (both at WVU) so I figured that since I'm spending the money, may as well call it a Christmas present. Therefore, I was trying to get some in-hand. There seems to be plenty on the Miami side. . . .
Indeed their will be roughly 4 perhaps 5 Canes fans there if lucky to witness the beatdown....in all seriousness I would wait till just before kick and the deals will come....[WVU]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT