ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorn player diagnosed with Leukemia

How can Mountaineer nation help? How can we donate to help this young man and his family?

By all means donate if you want but I'm sure with him being a 5 star recruit and it being nationwide news he will get more than enough donations and help.

It is poor WV kids/families diagnosed with cancer that need your donations if you have the money. I only wish my mom and dad would have had help from donations when I was diagnosed with leukemia at 15 years old. My parents who were/are poor still having to pay off bills from it.

Fortunately for leukemia the treatment and recovery is much easier and faster these days, so he should be good to play again within the next few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustCallMeDad
By all means donate if you want but I'm sure with him being a 5 star recruit and it being nationwide news he will get more than enough donations and help.

It is poor WV kids/families diagnosed with cancer that need your donations if you have the money. I only wish my mom and dad would have had help from donations when I was diagnosed with leukemia at 15 years old. My parents who were/are poor still having to pay off bills from it.

Fortunately for leukemia the treatment and recovery is much easier and faster these days, so he should be good to play again within the next few years.

I would think think he would be covered by a UT medical plan.

Reactions: Big ol arms
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT