ADVERTISEMENT

lol... Timeline Changes Once Again... Campos shows up on talk show...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
WHY would they be stacked next to the pillar ?

and that's just for the gun nearest to it... 60 round Surefire mags...x8 = 480 rounds UNFIRED

if there had been 2 or 3 people shootin'...

holy cow...you're talking 500+ dead easily...

Last edited:
this death scene looks staged...

how is there blood on his shirt ?

why are there TWO different blood flows ?

did they shoot him post-mortem ?

22154542_10214883895113343_2289157846923411017_n.jpg

Last edited:
see the notepad and pen on the end table?

did he sit down to write the note and then kill himself ?

how did his leg get under the weapon ?

what is the blue tube ?

22180094_10214883896433376_6116505752342095854_o.jpg

Last edited:

---this is a lie, not fully automatic... it doesn't work like that---

Amazing...

maids cleaned this guys room FOR THREE DAYS !!!

and they didn't say anything...

Not sure if true but when I heard he had cameras and even supposedly filmed himself I wondered if he was doing a live feed to someplace. I wonder if he set up cameras facing the crowd to film from that angle while he fired in them

lol. Good stuff. Can we keep everybody's crazy conspiracy theories to this one thread moving forward? Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: countryroads89
lol. Good stuff. Can we keep everybody's crazy conspiracy theories to this one thread moving forward? Many thanks in advance.

Oh, it started already. Was listening to Stern yesterday and he tried creating a new one.... sounded as plausible as some of the others that are cropping up.

Oh, it started already. Was listening to Stern yesterday and he tried creating a new one.... sounded as plausible as some of the others that are cropping up.
Ugh. To tie this in with the gun debate - I think people should have to pass an IQ test and a background check............to get Internet access. That would probably be the most effective strategy to combat these mass shootings.

Ugh. To tie this in with the gun debate - I think people should have to pass an IQ test and a background check............to get Internet access. That would probably be the most effective strategy to combat these mass shootings.
I know I saw it posted that some on here would know that one guy with the wVU tee shirt on, did anybody ever identify him?

Celebs are stuff like it's easier to get an assault weapon than vote, adopt a dog, etc. Sad thing is they have people that follow them and believe everything that comes out of their mouth.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
wtf are automatic rounds ?

cbs out-stupids cnn today...

Chilling new clues suggest the man behind the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history planned to inflict even more carnage before a security guard and officers stopped him.

Stephen Paddock didn’t just have 23 weapons in his Las Vegas Mandalay Bay hotel suite turned sniper’s nest, but he also had 50 pounds of explosives material and 1,600 rounds of ammunition in his car in the hotel’s parking lot.

Investigators also found bullet holes near tanks of aviation fuel at McCarran International Airport suggesting he was potentially targeting the fuel to set off an explosion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT