ADVERTISEMENT

lol... The FDA wants to ban menthol cigarettes...to stop black people from getting cancer...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
lol... I'm pretty sure they'll sell menthol cigs to any race...

just the Dems buying the menthol smoking black crowd...

next month it will be the LGBT bong smokers...

@AmericanAFMindy
1h·
The FDA wants to ban menthol cigarettes...to stop black people from getting cancer?

Stereotype much?

Why not ban purple drink for causing diabetes while you’re at it?

I’ve never smoked a day in my life, and even I think this is a weird and racist, gigantic government overreach.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1265209

2fc9bd293b794044.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
lol... I'm pretty sure they'll sell menthol cigs to any race...

just the Dems buying the menthol smoking black crowd...

next month it will be the LGBT bong smokers...

@AmericanAFMindy
1h·
The FDA wants to ban menthol cigarettes...to stop black people from getting cancer?

Stereotype much?

Why not ban purple drink for causing diabetes while you’re at it?

I’ve never smoked a day in my life, and even I think this is a weird and racist, gigantic government overreach.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1265209

2fc9bd293b794044.jpeg
FDA should ban black people to keep them from shooting each other. Blacks are hazardous to each other's health.

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb and nvEERs
I just happened to catch this thread....missed it earlier. I can't stop laughing at the posts in it....
#2, # 5, and especially # 4!

I love it when white folks get "rhythm" and try to act Black "cool" 🤣

Oh that White dude was smooooth singing that rap back in the day... I swear! 'Ol boy had the honeys gettin' all hot-n-bothered over that one!🤣
6b8bb65266ffdf64980122dd6704cf65.gif

Last edited:
I just happened to catch this thread....missed it earlier. I can't stop laughing at the posts in it....
#2, # 5, and especially # 4!

I love it when white folks get "rhythm" and try to act Black "cool" 🤣
Now listen here ....I got me some rhythm....this little white boy can get down & boogie....lmao

Reactions: atlkvb
I'm laughing my ass off over this thread!!!! Just Damn!!!!!
giphy.gif

I couldn't help posting this since we're making of fun of angry Black folks and those White folks who think they can act "cool" to avoid them! 🤣

Don't tell me White folks can't get down...play that funky music White boy!!!!

See Leftists are so hung up on "race" and trying to be "politically correct" they can't even make fun of the stupidity of racist thinking like we did here. Black, White, it doesn't matter. You're either cool and you know how to "get down", or you're a racist Leftist too afraid to notice. The OP of this thread was nothing more than stupid stereotypical Leftist thinking, and that's the problem with their whole attitude about Black folks and their phony efforts to "help" us. 🙄

I've always thought the biggest racists are stereotypical Leftists who stereotype everything by race. They can't laugh at their own stereotyped stupidity because they're so racist.

iu

iu

Thanks you ignorant Leftists!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
I smoked menthol cigarettes in high school but they could care less about me!!

There's another White Dude trying to be like @countryroads89 and switch to being Black!
I think that Ice guy (Rob Van Winkle) actually remodels houses now on HGTV.

Successful real-estate entrepreneur and a remodeling pro with more than 15 years' experience.

I think that Ice guy (Rob Van Winkle) actually remodels houses now on HGTV.

Successful real-estate entrepreneur and a remodeling pro with more than 15 years' experience.

Just because he's got rhythm and can dance doesn't mean he's not smart @WVUALLEN! Only ignorant racist Leftists think folks with rhythm who can dance aren't capable of showing a legal government issued I.D. before voting.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Just because he's got rhythm and can dance doesn't mean he's not smart @WVUALLEN! Only ignorant racist Leftists think folks with rhythm who can dance aren't capable of showing a legal government issued I.D. before voting.
I had to show my ID and insurance card at the doctor today. I told them that's racist. I got no response just a funny look.

• Haha
See this thread shows when White folks like Michael McDonald get a little Soul in 'em, it's genuine! Leftists can't do this because they're too busy feeling sorry for my black Soul Brothers instead of copying them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT