ADVERTISEMENT

lol... obiden inc's National Security Council Spokesman, John Kirby, Says Iran Deal Will Lower Gas Prices in the US

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

John Kirby, claims that an Iran deal will end up lowering the price of gas in the US.

Back during the Obama Administration John Kirby was identified as a spokesman for the military who could interpret and push Obama’s insane and destructive military policies to the American people. So it was no surprise to see this clown back in the Biden Administration.

Now the Biden-Obama Administration is back working on a deal with Iran, led by radical terrorists. In the past the US had a policy not to deal with terrorist regimes or American enemies, but not with Obama and Biden.

For some unknown reason, Obama and Biden want to give Iran’s terrorist regime billions. Obama did this under his administration sending pallets of cash to Iran overnight.

We have idiots leading our country. I mainly am talking about the far left…..but the majority of them on both sides of the aisle are crooks claiming to represent us. Our president is just horrible. He’s a chronic liar and isn’t well.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
I personally wouldn't believe a politician, especially leftist, if they told me that ice was cold or water was wet...

Reactions: jerzac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT