ADVERTISEMENT

lol.... now you idiots are scared of Mike Lindell...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
dc08a80f86e4c1cb.png

lol...

The Atlantic seems to be...

and it's one of your idiot magazines...

no one has claimed that $5M yet...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

mike-lindell-challenge.jpg

OK 'ol @Bucktown Brown ...I DARE YOU TO PROVE LINDELL IS WRONG, THAT HE HAS NO PROOF OF DEMOCRAT CHEATING AND VOTER FRAUD?

You're not scared are 'ya?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey @Bucktown Brown next time those Trumpers accuse you of being a coward defending me you tell 'em the is NO WAY I got 80 million legitimate votes without cheating....but that's what you have to do now-a-days to win if 'ya can't even draw flies to one of your sh*thole rallies....
iu

Joe Biden's "record setting" crowds
iu

iu

iu

iu

80 million voters huh??????
giphy.gif

Reactions: GrimReaper82
You're posting in a thread where Trump supporters claim the guy YOU voted for cheated! If you're not talking about Trump, then who the Hell are you talking about?
giphy.gif

@Bucktown Brown ...thoroughly confused
I’m posting in a thread where I’ve been told to be scared of Mike Lindell and I find it hilarious. Take a nap old man

Take a nap old man
Are you as good refuting Mike Lindell as you are trying to mock those of us who believe his cheating evidence? I'll bet while I'm napping you can't refute one thing he's discovered? Wake me up when you do OK?
giphy.gif

I'll be right here resting while you hide OK Bucky 'ol buddy, 'ol pal?

Are you as good refuting Mike Lindell as you are trying to mock those of us who believe his cheating evidence? I'll bet while I'm napping you can't refute one thing he's discovered? Wake me up when you do OK?
giphy.gif

He prob had to clean the shitters at Wendy’s

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
giphy.gif

There’s no need to refute anything. Joe Biden is our President. It’s over. Move on

I’m posting in a thread where I’ve been told to be scared of Mike Lindell
You aren't being "told" to be scared of Mike Lindell Bucktown...you ARE afraid of him! How do we know?

By your silence refuting him!
giphy.gif

Because @Bucktown Brown can't refute Mike Lindell's evidence...can you Bucktown?
giphy.gif

Poor guy.....

There’s no need to refute anything. Joe Biden is our President. It’s over. Move on
I can't...he stumbles over reading prepared statements on a Teleprompter! Who'd vote for such a mindless clown?

Wait, don't answer that.

Joe Biden even you know you cheated right?
iu

Worked pretty good creepy joe...'ya got more votes than anyone else ever! Imagine that?

No need to refute anything old timer

Hey Bucktown....what logically comes first.....age or Wisdom?

While you struggle with that one in your pre-pubescent youth your post actually demands a refutation.

See, if I accuse you of beating your Wife or Girlfirend, if that's not true you of course will deny it correct?

If you say nothing or do not defend yourself against the charge, one logically assumes truth to it is that not correct?

So here's an example:

Trump (whom you loathe) was accused of "colluding" with Russians to steal the 16 election. You believed it, and when he strenously denied it you thought he was lying correct? So how was that settled?

By an investigation which after nearly 3 years and 40 million dollars proved no substantiation to the charge. (That of course doesn't matter to you cause you STILL think Trump colluded)

My point though bucktownbrown you young & foolish apprentice is Trump both denied and defended that scurrilous charge.

Now you both refuse to deny or defend creepy Joe Biden and the charge he cheated. He has not been investigated, you refuse to examine the overwhelming evidence and you claim "there is nothing to defend"

Present your proof as Trump was forced to do refuting the false collusion charge, that Biden did NOT cheat. Defend the false charge with the facts that prove otherwise. Saying the charge requires no defense is tantamount to admission of guilt. Yet you will not nor cannot defend him against the cheating charge.

Why not?

@Bucktown Brown was leaving , lol. We live in your head.😂😂😂

Dude calls me "old timer" yet he mindlessly voted for a damn near Octegenarian who will turn 80 before his young & dumb ass turns 45!

And he can't even give you 3 solid fact based reasons why? The younger they are the more naive they get.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT