ADVERTISEMENT

lol... Hilliary wants the electoral college abolished...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-calls-for-electoral-college-to-be-abolished/

Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton unleashed on President Trump and called for the electoral college to be abolished on Tuesday.

Crooked Hillary hates middle America–she wants the coastal elites to choose the president of the United States.

The electoral college worked perfectly in 2016–mob rule of the coastal elites (and illegal aliens) was shut down and middle America was given a voice.

This is why Hillary wants to abolish the electoral college.

Hillary Clinton unleashed a tweetstorm Tuesday once again complaining about her crushing 2016 election loss–she even called out President Trump by name.

“Donald Trump refuses to be subject to the law. The legitimacy of our elections is in doubt,” Hillary said in a tweet.

Hillary called for people to mobilize in the midterms so the Dems can do some “housecleaning.”

This isn’t the first time Crooked has called for the electoral college to be abolished.

Hillary told CNN’s Anderson Cooper in a September 2017 interview that she wants to see the EC eliminated.

When Anderson Cooper asked Hillary if the Electoral College should be abolished, she replied in the affirmative, “I said that in 2000 after what happened in the 2000 election with Al Gore.”

“I think it needs to be eliminated,” Hillary said of the Electoral College. “I’d like to see us move beyond it, yes.”

Pathetic loser. Should be in a padded cell before she hurts herself or someone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT