ADVERTISEMENT

Lol @ Herbstreit this morning...

doneagain

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2004
My parent's basement
On Gameday this morning they were talking about the games that the shows producer "The Bear" makes picks on and Herbstreit said there were nothing but big games there, "No Central Michigans, no Marshalls..."

Nah, Marshall is the folks who pick up the Port-O-Johns after the show. "Look out for that floater, Doc!"

Fellas, after herbstreit's statement, I checked for any changes.

Nope, you guys are still 3-3 and 0-3 (staring at 0-fer) and not receiving any votes for any polls.

Sorry, I know you believed something said about mean ol' Marshall would make things better for you, but it never does.

Fellas, after herbstreit's statement, I checked for any changes.

Nope, you guys are still 3-3 and 0-3 (staring at 0-fer) and not receiving any votes for any polls.

Sorry, I know you believed something said about mean ol' Marshall would make things better for you, but it never does.
michiganherd_racist2.jpg

michiganherd_racist.jpg

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dole has officially run out of smack. He can't even touch what I just slapped him with ITT.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dole has officially run out of smack. He can't even touch what I just slapped him with ITT.
Keep letting your obsession shine just like your meth mouth. Your obsession is as creepy as it is pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT