ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Holgorsen to play at University High for those that didn’t know

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
University High graduated a good 3 year starter at QB so Logan Holgorsen decides to play his senior year at cross town rival. He’s committed to Bowling Green. He will pair up with stud WVU commit Amir Richardson at University High. He was zoned to go to University High anyway. He went to Morgantown High cause University High already had a good QB. It made sense.

Seems like the kid doesn't know the meaning of TEAM and is all about the meaning of "I". Let's see...goes to Morgantown High because he won't be the starter at University High...transfers to Maryland to play at a "better level"...comes back to Morgantown High...now moves to the Mohigan's version of Pitt because it's better for him. Wow. Bet he does the same in college. Glad WVU didn't hook him. Then again, his dad is all about QB stats too.

Seems like the kid doesn't know the meaning of TEAM and is all about the meaning of "I". Let's see...goes to Morgantown High because he won't be the starter at University High...transfers to Maryland to play at a "better level"...comes back to Morgantown High...now moves to the Mohigan's version of Pitt because it's better for him. Wow. Bet he does the same in college. Glad WVU didn't hook him. Then again, his dad is all about QB stats too.

Who is to say he transfered to be a starter
You can make anyone look like crap if you want

Do you really think that he transferred to sit on the bench? With a scholly on the line? Really? Besides you guys trash everyone who doesn't agree with you. BTW: good effort. With Hawk in your name I would guess you are a University High guy.

ADVERTISEMENT